Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ Prices for US Revealed, comes with Free Gear VR and Controller on Pre-order
As per schedule, Samsung today revealed its latest S series flagships, Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+. We know both these smartphones are going to be available starting April 21st worldwide but the prices were still unknown. No more. Most of the Telecom providers in US has revealed the prices for Galaxy S8 and S8+ now.
However, since the Pre-order is ON now, customers who has pre-order any of these phones will also get Free Bundle of Gear VR headset with Controller which is worth $129.99. Samsung has also announced limited edition premium bundle that includes Harman AKG Y50BT Bluetooth headphones worth $179.95 and 256GB Samsung MicroSD EVO+ card.
The new Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ will be available via T-Mobile, AT&T, Cricket Wireless, Sprint, U.S. Cellular, Verizon Wireless, Straight Talk Wireless, BestBuy.com, ShopSamsung app, Target and Walmart. Coming to the prices, it is as follows:
- Galaxy S8 : $30/month on Installment Plan ($30 down, FRP: $750)
- Galaxy S8+ :$30/month on Installment Plan($130 down, FRP: $850 )
- Galaxy S8 without trade-in : $30 per month for 24 months; 0% APR ($720 retail price)
- Galaxy S8+ without trade-in: $35 per month for 24 months; 0% APR ($840 retail price)
- Galaxy S8 or S8+ : $15 a month for 24 months when you trade in an eligible device and sign up for new Verizon Unlimited Plan.
- Up to $750 in credits towards another Samsung Galaxy S8 or S8+ for pre-order customers via AT&T Next
- Galaxy S8 at $25 for 30 months
- Galaxy S8+ at $28.34 for 30 months