[dropcap]D[/dropcap]ata safety is becoming very crucial part today because whether it is PC, Mobile or any external device, we carry so many important data which are very useful and crucial in our day to day lives. So we use Cloud storage, external hard drive, and so on. But what if still your HDD gets corrupt or even if you delete any file accidentally? Or what if you have important data saved on your computer and the system s dead? Well, it happens with everybody. In that case you need a good Recovery tool. And that’s where you get a new challenge choosing recovery software.
If you ask me for the best, i would suggest EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard. Saanz (Author)
Yes, last month we reviewed Free EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard after testing it for a week using different storage devices. Recently my laptop crashed and during re-installation we had to format the entire hard drive because GPT and MBR issues. Since i had to wipe out the entire drive, i used this free tool (EaseUS Data Recovery) after installation and i must say, i was impressed with its results. I was able to recover almost 90% of my lost data like a charm. So yes, if you are looking for a better Hard Drive Data Recovery Software, go for this one. You can download EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard for Free. It is available for Windows as well as MacosX.
One thing you need to know here is that you only get 500MB limit to recover data with this Free trial version. I recovered 90% of my data which is about 300 GB using the Full version of course. It costs you just onetime $69.95 and that is with lifetime support and updates. So, its not a bad deal at all. Let’s find out how EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard work.
How to Recover Deleted Data from Hard Drive:
1. Start by downloading and installing the software. Just make sure you don’t install it on the drive which you want to Recover.
2. Next, you need to select the Drive or Partition or any External device which you want to Recover. Below you will also see an option ‘Specify a Location’. This is where all your recovered data will be stored. Click Scan.
3. Now leave your system for a while and let the tool scan everything. Here you will see 2 options, i.e Quick Scan and Deep Scan. Quick scan is not a better option when you have huge amount of data to recover. Hence always go for Deep Scan. As seen in the screenshot below, you can see Quick Scan has found only 7 files but Deep Scan has already crossed over 37 files and it has just started.
4. Once the scan is complete, you can view your files separated with their file types in the left pane. Select all your data which you want to get back and click on Recover button.
5. It will save your data safely at the location you specified earlier.
It was that easy. Best part is you can also save current Scan result to continue later. This comes handy when you just need a couple of files but the entire is scanning. When your system is free, you can simply launch the tool and continue the Scanning exactly from where you left last time, instead of starting again from beginning. From my personal experience, EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard has better success rate in recovering files compared to other similar tools which are available in the market.
Another good thing about this software is that not only it works for your computer, but you can recover from huge number of devices such as Camcoder, digital camera, SSD, music or video player, Zip drive and so on. Furthermore, it support a huge number of file types such as :
- Documents: DOC/DOCX, XLS/XLSX, PPT/PPTX, PDF, CWK, HTML/HTM, INDD, EPS, etc.
- Graphics: JPG/JPEG, TIFF/TIF, PNG, BMP, GIF, PSD, CRW, CR2, NEF, ORF, SR2, MRW, DCR , WMF, RAW, SWF, SVG , RAF, DNG, etc.
- Videos: AVI, MOV, MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, MKV, ASF, FLV, SWF, MPG, RM/RMVB, MPEG etc.
- Audio: AIF/AIFF, M4A, MP3, WAV, WMA, APE, MID/MIDI, RealAudio, VQF,FLV, MKV, MPG, M4V, RM/RMVB, OGG, AAC, WMV,APE etc.
- Email: PST, DBX, EMLX, etc.(from Outlook, Outlook Express etc.)
- Others: Such as Archives(ZIP, RAR, SIT, ISO etc.), exe, html, SITX etc.
So, if you were looking for a better to recover deleted files, i as a tech geek recommend EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard. Not only because it is pretty competitive in price but also because of its compatibility with huge number of devices & file types support and lifetime free support and upgrade. Apart from that EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard also offers Data transfer and Partition Manager for your HDD solutions. For more details about the tool, you can check its review and if you need anymore help with Data Recovery, just use the comments box below. We are happy to help.