Rooting Micromax Unite 2 A106 Kitkat Phone
Micromax Unite 2 A106 is a good budget android phone that gives you the latest android operating system out of the box. This phone comes loaded with the latest Android 4.4.2 kitkat android operating system. The device is nice and has good hardware. You can just run different type of apps and games on the same and it will really work well without issue. But to get more form the same you had to root the device. Rooting will give you a super user access that allows you to do a lot more thing on the device. Many of you might fear from rooting. Because the primary risk of doing this is that you don’t get the official device warranty. You are going to lose that and you won’t get any official OTA update in future also. But you are just ignoring the benefits of rooting the phone.
There are lots of benefits as well. First of all you can remove application that is causing performance issue on your device. You can increase the battery life by adding various tweaks and mods in the phone. You can enjoy the benefit of custom rom. This custom rom is far better than stock rom. You can have amazing screen quality through that. So let’s check out the entire process.
- Rooting can be risky process. Do this on your own risk. If you do anything wrong the phone will brick.
- You are going to lose the official warranty. And your device wills no longer any future OTA updates for the same.
- You must charge your phone to maximum before rooting. Because on low charging if you root then your device can reboot and brick instantly. It is very complicate to restore it back.
- Backup our entire phone data before doing the same. You can try using various good backup applications that are free and provide you full backup solution.
- Update your system with latest USB drivers for Unite 2 A106.
- Download flash tool package of the device that consist of flash tool and the scatter file.
- Download SuperSu apk.
- Connect the phone with your pc through ordinal usb cable. And the move the super su apk file in the internal memory of the device.
- Now disconnect the phone with the pc and then turn it off. Remove the battery and connect the phone to your pc through usb cable.
- From your desktop run flash tool.exe file. This is the sp flash tool that will be used for the rooting purpose.
- Run the file and then chose scatter file form the package. The full name of that file is MT6582_Android_scatter_emmc.txt.
- After that click on BootMG and then choose recovery text from the recovery.
- Once done click on the download button. And you will get a screen warning. Just click on ok and done.
- The device is rooted with custom recovery on the same.
- Now reboot your phone in recovery by holding the volume up + power key. And fro the recovery choose install from zip card. Select the super su file and install it.
That’s it reboot your phone and done.