Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is one of the most high end device released this year. This phone gives you Octa Core CPU with 3GB ram and high end gpu. A common issue with many branded phone is that they come loaded with bloatware. This is proprietary applications which are purposely stuffed in the phone causing performance problem. These apps consume your internet bandwidth and also eat up phone resources.
But there is a way to get rid of the same. Removing bloatware will boost the phone output more. It will enhance its performance and free up more ram. The issue with bloatware is that, task killer does not work on them. And also in the Apps section you have no option to uninstall them. Due to which they remain sticked in the phone and collect update. Sometime they consume a good amount of storage space also. By removing them you can get more storage space and better output. So we will now move ahead to remove bloatware and making your phone better. Here is how you can do the same:
- Just for precaution take backup your important data, contacts, photos, and settings.
- Ensure that your phone has maximum battery left. It must have more than 60% of battery power left.
- To remove bloatware you have to use CWM Touch Recovery.
- For using CWM you will have to root your device. Without rooting CWM will not install on your phone.
- Download Galaxy Note 3 Cleaner v0.4 Zip
- Download Notepad++ on your computer
- Enable USB Debugging from Settings > About > Developer Options.
Steps to remove bloatware from Samsung Galaxy Note 3:
- Start by extracting the Galaxy Note 3 Cleaner v0.4.zip file on your desktop.
- In the folder look for META-INFcomgoogleandroid.
- Now look for the updater-script and right click on that. And then click on Edit.
- Here you have options to get rid of apps you want. To wipe out you have to search for apk file. You can hit Ctrl + F and type the name of apk file to remove it. Save the file.
- Copy Galaxy Note 3 Cleaner v0.4 CoOoL_BoY.zip in the phone.
- You have to modify the file and remove the apps which you don’t want. You need to flash the phone via recovery mode now.
- Turn off the phone. And then boot in recovery mode. For that hold Volume UP + Home + Power button.
- Here if you are using CWM which is the easiest option choose Install from Zip card.
- Select the file and then restart your phone.
- At the end you will get a message saying Root Access Possibly Lost. Hit No.
That’s it. You are done. Now check your Note 3, you wont find all those unwanted apps and of course it should be now bloat free.