Sony Xperia SP PC Suite
Available at the price of Rs. 25,490 Sony Xperia SP is an Android 4.1 Jelly Bean based smartphone launched recently with 4.6-inch HD Reality touch screen Display powered with Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2. It offers 1280×720 pixels resolution with 319 ppi. Really impressive. It is one of the powerful smartphone available today in the market with 1.7 GHz Dual-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 MSM8960Pro processor and 1GB of RAM. That makes it quiet powerful in performance and multitasking. In addition the device comes with 8 Megapixel rear camera powered with Exmor RS sensor and LED Flash. There is also a VGA front-facing camera for making video calls and conferencing.
As per storage the device comes with 8 GB onboard storage which can be expanded upto 32GB with microSD Card. Xperia SP also seems good in connectivity options with support of 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 820.11 a/b/g/n, DNLA, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS/ GLONASS, MHL and NFC. Here is the complete list of specifications for Xperia SP:
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- 4.6-inch (1280×720 pixels) HD Reality Display with with Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2 at 319 ppi
- 1.7 GHz Dual-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 MSM8960Pro processor
- 8 MP camera with LED Flash, Exmor RS sensor for HDR images, 1080p video recording
- VGA front-facing camera
- 9.98 mm thick and weighs 155 grams
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 820.11 a/b/g/n, DNLA, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS/ GLONASS, MHL, NFC
- 2370 mAh battery
Though the device is powerful in itself there are several things which cannot be without PC Suite. This will help you to keep your device updated to the most recent software update. It also allows you to Sync and backup your phone contacts and messages along with calendar management. Using the PC Suite you can also use your Xperia SP as Modem for connecting Internet on your PC.