BenQ A3 is a new android handset has a 4.5inch IPS touchscreen with qHD resolution of 540X960 pixels. This android handset runs on android 4.1 Jelly bean OS. It is processed by 1.2GHz quad-core processor, which gives great performance and immense speed to the phone. The phone is provided with a 1GB RAM, 4GB internal (expandable up to 32GB) and it supports 3G with other connectivity options like Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, USB and GPS.
BenQ A3 is enclosed with an 8MP camera with features like Auto focus, auto flash, BSI sensor and has option for fast and continuous shooting. It also has smile detection and panorama feature in it. The phone is preloaded with Avast antivirus to protect your handset and has whatsapp and Facebook preloaded in it too. It has a 2000mAh battery that should be quite long lasting after a day full of surfing, gaming and watching movies in your handset.
The BenQ A3 is priced at $200. These days many new brands are coming in to the phone business with really good products. For $200 it’s a neat and decent phone that is considerable.BenQ A3 Specifications:
- 4.5-inch qHD, 540 x 960 pixels resolutioncapacitive touchscreen, IPS display
- Dimensions: 133.9 x 66 x 9.99 mm
- Android 4.1 Jelly bean OS
- Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8225Q, 1.2GHz quad-core processor
- 8-megapixel rear camera, BSI sensor, Automatic flash
- 2-megapixel front camera
- Supports 3G connectivity, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, USB 2.0, GPS
- 1GB RAM
- Internal storage: 4GB, Expandable to 32GB with MicroSD card
- 2000mAh battery
- Price: $200 (around Rs.12500/-)