Lately many new models have come in to the market with quite decent phone giving good competition to the brands already existing. One such new comer china based Zopo has launched a new android based smartphone ZP600+ INFINITY. The speciality of ZP600+ is its glass free 3D capacity touch screen. So you can watch movies and images with a 3D effect without even using a 3D glass. The phone has a 4.3 inch qHD display and runs on android 4.2 JB OS. It is a dual SIM handset supporting Dual standby. The phone has a great processing speed and runs smoothly as it has 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582 processor.
Under its hoods it has a 5MP auto focus camera with LED flash. It has a front facing 2MP camera for video chatting. It packs a 1GB RAM, 4GB of internal memory and expandable memory up to 64GB with micro SD. ZP600+ INFINITY support3G connectivity; Apart from that it supports Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS. The battery provided is a strong one that should last easily for the entire day.
The phone is priced at $169.99 (approx. Rs.10480). After going through the specs you would find the cost to be quite reasonable. It is available in two variants – black and white.Zopo ZP600+ INFINITY specifications:
- 4.3-inch qHD (960 x 540 pixels) Glass-free 3D capacity touch screen display
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582 processor with 500 MHz Mali 400MP2 GPU
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with Dual Standby
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 5MP Auto Focus rear Camera with LED flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 11.2mm thick
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 1GB RAM, 4GB of internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB with micro SD
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- 2640mAh battery
- Colours: Black and White colours.
- Price: $169.99 (Rs.10480)