Xolo has launched many devices lately that have really attractive features and price. Xolo has announced a new device Xolo Opus Q1000 with 5inch 720p display. This smartphone is based on quad core Broadcom processor known to have excellent processing capacity and would provide immense speed to the handset. It would run on android 4.2 Jelly bean with great user interface. The phone is said to be having 1GB RAM, 4GB internal memory expandable up to 32GB and dual SIM slot with dual standby. Opus Q1000 would come with a 5MP camera and a 0.3MP VGA front facing camera. It supports connectivity through 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and microUSB. It would have a decent battery backup of up to 11hrs talk time on 3G as it has a 2100mAh battery.
Xolo has priced this cool handset for Rs.9999/- the phone would be available by the third week of December this year. Xolo has provided this phone for really affordable price. The OS, processer, camera and battery seems worth spending on.
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with Dual Standby
- 5-inch FWVGA capacitive touch screen display
- 854 ×480 pixels resolution at 196 ppi
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Broadcom BCM23550 processor with 312 MHz VideoCore IV GPU
- 5MP Auto Focus Camera with BSI sensor, LED Flash, 720p HD video recording
- 0.3MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions – 72.9×143.3×8.95 mm
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3G HSPA+ up to 21 Mbps, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and USB OTG
- 1GB RAM, 4GB of internal memory, Expandable memory up to 32GB with micro SD
- 2000 mAh battery