Lava has launched a new budget dual SIM android smartphone in the market. The new Iris 405+, priced at Rs.6999 packs many features uncommon in low cost handset. The Lava Iris 405+ features a 4 inch capacitive touch screen with 800 x 480 pixels. The phone is supported by 1.3 GHz dual-core processor and android JB OS offering good processing and multi-tasking speed to the handset. The Iris 405+ is a Dual SIM handset with dual standby. 512MB RAM in this phone seems good enough to support smooth functioning of the handset. It has a 4GB of internal memory expandable up to 32GB with microSD.
Under its hoods it also has a 5MP camera with auto focus and Led flash and a front VGA camera for video chatting. One of the best things in the handset is that it supports 3G connectivity which is not normally found in budget handset. Users can also connect using Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth with A2DP, A GPS support. Battery backup seems to be good. Lava has done a good job on this handset and those who were waiting to get their hands on some good device at a low cost can go for it.
- Android 4.2 JellyBean Operating System
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with dual standby
- 4-inch capacitive touch screen display
- 800 x 480 pixels resolution
- 1.3 GHz dual-core processor
- 512MB of RAM
- 5 Megapixel rear camera with LED flash and Auto Focus
- 0.3 Megapixel front-facing camera
- 4GB internal memory, expandable upto 32GB using microSD card
- 3G (HSDPA 21Mbps; HSUPA: 5.76 Mbps) , WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth with A2DP, aGPS
- 1400 mAh battery