Usually we get the detailed bill, which is also called Itemized Bill, for postpaid mobile numbers. It shows you the detailed information of your outgoing calls, messages as well as data usage for which you have been charged or got discounts. Unfortunately, no telecom provider offers you the same for Prepaid numbers.
But now, you can also get the detailed information of your prepaid mobile numbers as well as using an app called “SmartBro”. It is just more than giving you detailed bill. Now there is no need to dial a code or send SMS to check your Balance. Using SmartBro app, whenever you open the dialer, you see your available balance right there. It gives you low balance alert, gives you detailed outgoing charges and data usage, and lots more. SmartBro works with dual sim as well.
Here’s the complete list of features you get with SmartBro App:
- On phone’s dialer smartbro magically shows latest talktime balance of each SIM. Just open your phone dialer to make a call and smartbro will display available balance.
- No need to remember any code or manually check balance.
- You always experienced those “Balance Kahan Gaya” moments. But not now. smartbro gives postpaid like detail bill for your prepaid, that too instantly.
- Know detail of every single Rs/Paise spent on call, SMS or Data. No more suspense on where your balance is going.
- Smartbro automatically shows your latest data balance and the expiry date.
- Lost money because you didn’t remember pack validity? Now smartbro will take care. It reminds you before data pack expiry. Isn’t that really smart and useful?
- Low talktime alert.
- Rate cutter pack expiry alert coming soon.
DATA USAGE DETAILS
- See mobile data consumption of each app on daily basis.
- smartbro works on almost all single as well as dual SIM mobiles.
- It works even offline.
- Fully compatible with Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, Tata Docomo GSM, BSNL, MTNL, Reliance GSM, Aircel, Telenor, Videocon, T24.
- It works across India