Samsung would shortly be launching Galaxy Tab 3 Lite, which is going to be an affordable version of Samsung Tab3. This phone will be compiled with 1.2GHz dual core processor, 1GB RAM and 8GB internal memory. Also there is card slot upto 32GB. This tablet will be coming with 7inch TFT capacitive touch screen display and will be running on Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean). This tab will be supporting 3G HSPA+, WiFI, WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS+GLONASS. It will be having a 2MP rear camera as well and a support of 3600mAh battery. The tablet will be available in two color options black and white. There is no idea regarding the launch date or price of this tab as of now.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite specifications:
- 1.2 GHz dual-core processor
- 1GB RAM
- 8 GB internal memory and microSD card slot up to 32GB
- 3,600 mAh battery.
- 9.7mm thick and weighs 310g (Wi-Fi)
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- 2MP rear camera
- 7-inch (1024×600) TFT capacitive touch screen display
- 3G HSPA+,WiFi b/g/n (2.4GHz), WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS + GLONASS
- Color options : Black and White