After a modular LG G5 in 2016 that finally failed to convince, the LG Electronics group returns to a LG G6 smartphone more traditional in its format that offers a lot of new features and advanced functions, unveiled at the MWC 2017 show in Barcelona.
LG G6 smartphone is presented in a somewhat particular context this year. The model will not have to deal with a Samsung Galaxy S8 that will be unveiled only after the show and this slowness also has the consequence of requiring LG Electronics not being able to offer the latest generation of SnapDragon 835 processor Of the Qualcomm group, while it will be present on the reference model of Samsung.
However, the LG G6 also has strong arguments. The metal hull now has IP68 protection against splashing, dust infiltration and short immersion.
LG G6 smartphone features a new 5.7-inch Full Vision display in QHD+ resolution with rounded edges, occupying virtually the entire front panel, and in a special 18:9 format with a density of 564 pixels. This screen will be the support of specific adaptations of the interface allowing to take advantage by cutting the screen into two squares, especially for the photo part.
The LG G6 has a SoC SnapDragon 821 with 4 GB of RAM and 32 or 64 GB of storage space. It has a double wide-angle camera sensor in a 13/13 megapixel configuration, and a 5 megapixel camera module. Finally, Dolby Vision is also supported.
LG G6 specifications:
- Android 7.0 Nougat with LG UX 6.0 and Google Assistant
- Fingerprint sensor
- 5.7 inch QHD+ LCD 2K Display
- 1440 × 2880 pixels with a 18:9 aspect ratio and 564 PPI
- Quad-core Snapdragon 821 processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- 32GB and 64GB (UFS 2.0) internal Storage memory, Expandable upto 2TB using microSD card
- 13 Megapixel dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED Flash, OIS 2.0 and 71-degree-wide angle lens capable to
- record up to Ultra HD 4K videos
- Secondary rear camera with 125-degree lens
- 5 Megapixel front camera with 100-degree wide-angle lens
- Water, dust resistant (IP68)
- 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC, Dolby Vision
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC and USB Type-C 2.0 (3.1 compatible)
- 3300mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
Now if you want to get most out of your device then you must download LG G6 PC Suite. This software is a must that will allow you to transfer files between your smartphone to your pc. With the LG G6 PC Suite, you can backup all your personal data, installed apps, phone settings and do a lot of things like copying all photos, videos, etc; to your computer.
All you need to do is just restore the backup file that you have stored on your computer to the smartphone to get all your data and personal settings back, incase there is some corruption in the memory card or internal memory of the mobile device. So, what are you waiting for, just download LG G6 PC Suite from the below link.