OnePlus 5 PC Suite and USB Driver
OnePlus 5 officially launched today for the US and Europe and is scheduled for India launch on June 22. It is a powerhouse with 8GB RAM, Dual Rear Cameras and lots more. You can check all the impressive OnePlus 5 Features here. The phone is packed inside 7.25mm Anodized Aluminum unibody metal design body and sports an amazing 5.5 inch Full HD Optic AMOLED 2.5D curved display with sRGB, DCI-P3 color coverage, and 1920×1080 pixels resolution. It is further protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
OnePlus 5 is running on Android 7.1.1 Nougat based Oxygen OS that itself comes with a bunch of new features. It is a Dual SIM smartphone supporting Nano sim cards. We also get a Fingerprint sensor integrated with the home button that can unlock the phone in just 0.2 seconds. OnePlus has powered the phone with 2.45GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 835 64-bit 10nm Mobile Platform paired up with Adreno 540 GPU. You can experience the fastest performance and enjoy all the latest high-end mobile gaming.
As per RAM and Storage, OnePlus 5 comes in 2 variants, that is 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB storage (UFS 2.1 ) and massive 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage memory. Can you imagine the multitasking with 8GB LPDDR4x RAM? Also, the storage is based on UFS 2.1 paired up with a new 2-lane ROM that simply doubles up the bandwidth that helps to faster the performance storage performance.
For photography fans, OnePlus 5 carries 16 Megapixel Primary rear camera with dual LED Flash, Sony IMX398 sensor, f/1.7 aperture, 1.12μm pixel size, and EIS. While the Secondary camera on rear-facing is 20 Megapixel with f/2.6 aperture, Sony IMX350 sensor, and 1.0μm pixel size. It captures depth information for depth-of-field (bokeh) effect to Blur the background in portrait mode. Along with stunning pictures, you can also record 4K Ultra HD videos at 30fps, 1080p video at 60 fps, and HD 720p slow-motion video at 120fps. For Selfie lovers, OnePlus 5 has a huge 16 Megapixel front-facing camera with Sony IMX371 sensor, 1.0μm pixel size, and f/2.0 aperture.
In terms of connectivity, OnePlus 5 supports all major connectivity options such as 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band (2×2 MU-MIMO ), Bluetooth 5.0 aptX HD, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C and NFC. The phone is backed up with a 3300mAh battery with Dash Charge (5V 4A) support that helps you get the entire day battery with just half an hour of charging.
OnePlus 5 Specifications:
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat based with Oxygen OS
- Dual SIM (nano + nano) Support
- Fingerprint sensor
- 5.5 inch Full HD Optic AMOLED 2.5D curved display with sRGB, DCI-P3 color coverage and 1920×1080 pixels resolution protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 2.45GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 835 64-bit 10nm Mobile Platform
- Adreno 540 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB storage (UFS 2.1 ) and 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage memory
- 16 Megapixel Primary rear camera with dual LED Flash, Sony IMX398 sensor, f/1.7 aperture, 1.12μm pixel size, EIS
- 20 Megapixel Secondary rear camera with f/2.6 aperture, Sony IMX350 sensor, and 1.0μm pixel size
- Supports Ultra HD 4K video recording at 30fps, Full HD 1080p video recording at 60 fps, and HD 720p slow-motion video recording at 120fps
- 16 Megapixel front-facing camera with Sony IMX371 sensor, 1.0μm pixel size, f/2.0 aperture
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band (2×2 MU-MIMO ), Bluetooth 5.0 aptX HD, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C and NFC
- 3300mAh battery with Dash Charge (5V 4A) support
You can download the latest PC Suite software for your OnePlus 5 from this page along with official latest USB Drivers in just a single click. Using this PC suite not only you can transfer data but also control the entire device directly from computer screen such as managing and answer the Calls or reply to SMS. PC Suite also lets you Backup and Restore the entire phone with all installed applications and Cache files anytime without losing even a single file. You can even sync all your contacts, notes, emails, messages, calendars, appointments, etc from OnePlus to PC and MS Outlook. All these data can also be synced with major Cloud services like Google, Yahoo, Microsoft and more which makes it easily accessible anytime from anywhere.
There are many more such important stuff you can do using a PC suite. It keeps the phone optimized with the latest firmware and security patches, lets you share mobile internet instantly over a USB cable, lets you sync multimedia files between phone and computer. USB Driver on the other hand is a must too because it is the only thing that connects your OnePlus phone with a computer. It is also required for performing development tasks like Rooting or installing Custom ROMs on your OnePlus 5. So get both the tools right away on your desktop and make the best out of your phone.