After huge successor of previous phones, LeEco has launched a new flagship called ‘Le Pro 3’. It comes with high end specs that includes Snapdragon 821 and massive 6GB of RAM. The phone is packed inside unibody metal design which is just 7.5 mm thick. It features a 5.5 inch Full HD 2.5D curved glass display with 80% NTSC color gamut, 500 nits brightness and 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution.
The Le Pro 3 also has a Fingerprint sensor for extra security of the device and a Infrared sensor too. It supports Dual SIM connectivity and comes out of the box running Android 6.0 Marshmallow having company’s own EUI 5.8 on the top. LeEco has powered up the flagship with 2.35GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 821 processor along with Adreno 530 GPU making the phone good enough for faster performance.
As per RAM and Storage, Le Pro 3 comes in 2 variants, i.e. 4GB LPDDR4 RAM with 32GB (UFS 2.0) onboard storage and a 6GB LPDDR4 RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.0) internal storage variant. The phone may also attract photography fans because of its 16 Megapixel primary camera having dual-tone LED Flash, Sony IMX298 sensor, PDAF and f/2.0 aperture. For Selfie fans, there is an 8 Megapixel front-facing camera with 1.4um pixel size, f/2.2 aperture and 76.5-degree wide-angle lens.
Just like earlier couple of LeEco phones, Le Pro 3 alsodon’t come with 3.5mm audio jack, instead it uses USB Type-C for CDLA (Continual Lossless Digital Audio) and also has dual speakers. As per connectivity, it supports almost all major connectivity options including 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4/5 GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type-C and NFC. Last but not the least, LeEco has powered the phone with 4070mAh buit-in battery with support for Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 that claims to offer up to 3 hours of talk time in just 5 minutes of charging using 24W fast charger.
LeEco Le Pro3 Specifications:
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS with EUI 5.8
- Dual SIM Support
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 5.5 inch Full HD 2.5D curved glass display with 80% NTSC color gamut and 500 nits brightness
- 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- 2.35GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 821 processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM with 32GB (UFS 2.0) internal storage and 6GB LPDDR4 RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.0) internal storage memory
- 16 Megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, Sony IMX298 sensor, PDAF and f/2.0 aperture
- 8 Megapixel front-facing camera with 1.4um pixel size, f/2.2 aperture and 76.5-degree wide-angle lens
- CDLA audio, dual speakers, Dolby Atmos
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4/5 GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type-C and NFC
- 4070mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0 support
In order to provide better security to each information stored on the phone, you must download the official PC Suite and latest LeEco USB driver for your Le Pro 3 from this page in a single click and for free. PC suite allows you to share or sync information from phone to PC as well as clouds, lets you Backup and Restore the entire phone, lets you share mobile internet over USB, you can sync multimedia files between phone and PC regularly, and much more. PC Suite lets you manage the entire phone directly from your computer screen and that’s more effective.