LG V30+ PC Suite, USB Driver and OSP Tool
LG V30+ is the new Flagship smartphone from LG with impressive design and powerful specifications. It has Dual Camera setup and comes with FullVision display 18:9 display like most of the flagships now a days. The phone is priced at Rs. 44990. It is a Dual SIM phone running on Android 7.1.2 Nougat based LG UX 6.0+ on the top. The phone is also confirmed to soon get Android 8.0 Oreo update.
It is IP68 rated Water and Dust resistance phone. That’s not all. V30+ has also passed 14 categories of the MIL-STD 810G Transit Drop Test which makes it military operations compliant. It sports a 6 inch QHD+ OLED display with 18:9 aspect ratio, narrow bezels and 538 PPI offering 2880 x 1440 pixels resolution. The display is further protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 for better durability.
The phone also has Fingerprint sensor for better security of the device and information stored on the same. LG has powered V30+ with Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform with Adreno 540 GPU accompanied by 4GB LPDDR4x RAM making it a true flagship phone. Users don’t even need to worry much about the storage since the phone itself carries 128GB (UFS 2.0) onboard storage memory which can be further expanded up to 2TB using microSD card.
LG V30+ is as good in photography section as the specs so far. It comes with 16 Megapixel primary camera having Crystal Clear lens, f/1.6-aperture, 71-degree wide-angle lens, dual-tone LED flash, Laser auto focus, OIS, EIS and PDAF. It also has Hybrid Auto Focus that combines both Laser Detection Auto Focus and Phase Detection Auto Focus. It is accompanied by the 13 Megapixel secondary camera which also comes with f/1.9 aperture and 120-degree wide-angle lens. For Selfie fans, there is a 5 Megapixel front camera with 90-degree wide-angle lens and f/2.2 aperture.
The phone also has 32-bit Advanced Hi-Fi Quad DAC powered by ESS Technology’s SABRE ES9218P along with digital filters and sound presets and sound tuning by B&O PLAY. As per connectivity, V30+ supports all major connectivity options including 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS, NFC and USB Type-C 2.0 (3.1 compatible). LG has powered it up with 3,300mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0. It also supports Wireless charging.
LG V30+ Specifications:
- Android 7.1.2 Nougat with LG UX 6.0+, Upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Hybrid Dual SIM Support
- Fingerprint sensor
- 6 inch QHD+ OLED display with a 18:9 aspect ratio, 538 PPI, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 2880 x 1440 pixels resolution
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform with Adreno 540 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM
- 128GB (UFS 2.0) internal storage memory, Expandable up to 2TB using microSD card
- 16 Megapixel rear camera with f/1.6-aperture, 71-degree wide-angle lens, dual-tone LED flash, Laser auto focus, OIS, EIS and PDAF
- 13 Megapixel secondary camera with f/1.9 aperture, 120-degree wide-angle lens
- 5 Megapixel front camera with 90-degree wide-angle lens with f/2.2 aperture
- Water, dust resistant (IP68), MIL-STD 810G certified
- 32-bit Advanced Hi-Fi Quad DAC
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C 2.0 (3.1 compatible)
- 3,300mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0, Wireless charging support
To provide better security to data and information stored on your new LG V30+, you must download some external tools including the PC Suite software and latest LG USB Drivers. Both these tools can be downloaded from the links given below along with the LG OSP Tool. All these are free but very important tools that increases the phone’s productivity as well as provide best security to each information and data stored on the device. Download them right away and make the best out of your LG V30+.
Download LG PC Suite | LG USB Driver | LG Mobile Suport Tool | LG OSP