Along with Redmi Note 5, Xiaomi also launched its Pro variant with much better specs called ‘Redmi Note 5 Pro‘. Starting at the price of Rs. 13,999 the phone comes with Dual Camera setup, Full view display and more impressive stuffs. Just like most of the phone, Note 5 Pro comes with Hybrid slots supporting Dual SIM cards and is running on latest MIUI 9 which is based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat. We also get a fingerprint sensor with the phone adding extra security layer on the device. There will also be Face Unlock feature on this phone added later by OTA.
Redmi Note 5 Pro sports the same display as on Note 5, which is 5.99 inch Full HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display offering 2160 × 1080 pixels resolution with 450 nits Brightness, 83% NTSC Color Gamut and 1500: 1 Contrast Ratio. It is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 for longer durability. Xiaomi has powered up the phone with 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 14nm Mobile Platform accompanied by Adreno 509 GPU.
Furthermore, Note 5 Pro comes in two variants for RAM, that includes 4GB with 64GB (eMMC 5.0) onboard storage and 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB (eMMC 5.0) onboard storage. Both variants support expandable memory up to 128GB using microSD card.
Talking about Cameras, Note 5 Pro could be one of the best choice for photography fans. It comes with 12 Megapixel primary camera having dual-tone LED Flash, Sony IMX486 sensor, 1.25μm pixel size, f/2.2 aperture and PDAF along with Secondary 5 Megapixel camera having Samsung sensor, 1.12μm pixel size and f/2.0 aperture to capture the depth information for background blur.
Furthermore, we also get a 20 Megapixel front-facing shooter with Sony IMX376 sensor, f/2.2 aperture and LED flash for Selfie fans along with A.I based portrait selfies offering you stunning Selfies. As per connectivity, Note 5 Pro supports 4G VoLTE with other standard connectivity options like Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5 and GPS + GLONASS. The phone is powered on 4000mAh battery with Quick Charge 2.0 support.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro Specifications:
- Android 7.1.2 Nougat with MIUI 9 Custom UI
- Hybrid Dual SIM Support
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 5.99 inch Full HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display with 450 nits Brightness, 83% NTSC Color Gamut, 1500: 1 Contrast Ratio protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 2160 × 1080 pixels resolution
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 509 GPU
- 4GB and 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB (eMMC 5.0) onboard storage, Expandable up to 128GB using microSD card
- 12 Megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, Sony IMX486 sensor, 1.25μm pixel size, f/2.2 aperture and PDAF, Secondary 5 Megapixel camera with Samsung sensor, 1.12μm pixel size and f/2.0 aperture
- 20 Megapixel front-facing camera with Sony IMX376 sensor, f/2.2 aperture and LED flash
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5 and GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh battery with Quick Charge 2.0
Since you came here looking for Xiaomi PC Suite or latest USB Drivers for your Redmi Note 5 Pro, go ahead and download the same in one click to your desktop for free from the below provided links. PC Suite is very important and feature packed tool that not only increase the phone’s productivity but also provide best security to the device and contents stored on the same. Using PC suite you can also backup and restore, update firmware, install developer ROMs, sync all important information and data from phone to PC as well as clouds, manage the complete phone from desktop itself, share internet from mobile to PC instantly over USB cable, and do much more. There’s lots more it does, such as you can even manage or navigate the entire phone directly from computer screen and keyboard/mouse when the phone is connected with Xiaomi PC suite.