Samsung Galaxy Note9 PC Suite and USB Driver
Samsung has launched its best and the newest Premium Flagship of its Note series, Galaxy Note 9. The phone is not only premium in design but also Powerhouse in performance as well as photography. Coming out of the box running Android 8.1 Oreo it is IP68 rated Water and dust resistant phone. It comes with bunch of Sensors including Iris sensor, Fingerprint Sensor, Accelerometer, Barometer, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, Heart Rate Sensor, Proximity Sensor, RGB Light Sensor, and Pressure Sensor. And of course, Note 9 comes with all new feature packed S-Pen.
Available in Single and Hybrid slot options, it sports an impressive 6.4 inch Quad HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity display protected with Corning Gorilla Glass. The screen offers 2960 × 1440 pixels resolution and 516ppi pixel density. The phone is powered with Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 9 Series 9810 processor accompanied by Mali G72MP18 GPU. As per RAM and storage it comes in different variants, i.e. 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB onboard storage memory and 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 512GB storage (UFS 2.1) memory. We can further expand the same up to 512GB using microSD card.
For photography fans, Galaxy Note 9 brings us 12 Megapixel primary rear camera with f/2.4-f/1.5 variable aperture and LED Flash supporting 960fps super slo-mo video. There’s also a 12 Megapixel Secondary rear camera with f/2.4 aperture. For Selfies, the phone has an 8 Megapixel Auto focus front-facing camera with wide-angle lens and f/1.7 aperture.
In terms of connectivity, Note 9 supports all major connectivity options such as 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4/5GHz), VHT80 MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5 (LE up to 2Mbps), GPS with GLONASS, USB 3.1, NFC and MST. It is backed with 4000mAh battery with fast charging on wired and wireless (WPC and PMA).
Samsung Galaxy Note9 Specifications:
- Android 8.1 Oreo Update
- Single and Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD) support
- BLE S Pen
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Iris Scanner / Fingerprint Sensor
- 6.4 inch Quad HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity display protected with Corning Gorilla Glass
2960 × 1440 pixels resolution with 516ppi Pixel density
- Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 9 Series 9810 processor with Mali G72MP18 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB onboard storage memory / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 512GB internal storage (UFS 2.1), Expandable up to 512GB using microSD card
- 12 Megapixel primary rear camera with f/2.4-f/1.5 variable aperture, LED Flash, 960fps super slo-mo, 12 Megapixel secondary rear camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8 Megapixel Auto focus front-facing camera with wide-angle lens and f/1.7 aperture
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Barometer, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, Heart Rate Sensor, Proximity Sensor, RGB Light Sensor, Iris Sensor, Pressure Sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4/5GHz), VHT80 MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5 (LE up to 2Mbps), GPS with GLONASS, USB 3.1, NFC and MST
- 4000mAh battery with fast charging both on wired and wireless (WPC and PMA) charging
You can download the official Samsung PC Suite and latest USB Drivers for your new Galaxy Note 9 from this page in one click along with Samsung Flow and Sidesync. All these tools are free but very essential because not only it increases the phone’s productivity but also provides best security to each file and data stored on the same. PC suite lets you Sync data from phone to PC and clouds, lets you Backup and Restore the complete phone with all apps and cache files, lets you Sync multimedia files between phone and PC, keeps it updated with latest firmware and security patches, and do much more.
Sidesync on other hand lets you access the entire phone directly from computer screen. You can even use PC keyboard and mouse for your phone. Similarly, USB Driver is must because unless the PC gets proper drivers installed, it will just not detect your phone. Drivers are also must while Rooting or installing Custom ROMs on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9.
Samsung PC Suite | Samsung USB Driver | Samsung SideSync | Samsung Flow