Oppo R1S is now officially launched in china for 2498 Chinese Yuan which is approximately Rs. 24,500/- The phone will start shipping from April 25th on Oppo officially online store. Running on Android 4.3 JellyBean operating system with Color ROM Oppo R1S features a 5 inch HD IPS touch screen display offering 1280 x 720 pixels resolutions. Oppo has powered the phone with 1.6GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 (MSM8928) processor accompanied with 1GB of RAM and Adreno 305 GPU which makes the phone quite good not only in performance and multitasking but also in Gaming. Oppo R1S also has 13 Megapixel rear camera with LED Flash along with a 5 Megapixel front-facing camera for video calling and conferencing.
Oppo R1S comes with 16GB internal storage memory, unfortunately there is no expandable memory slot. The phone also seems good in connectivity with support of 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS and Bluetooth 4.0. It is running on 2140 mAh battery from which we can expect battery life upto 7 to 9 hours.
- Android 4.3 JellyBean OS with Color ROM
- 5 inch HD IPS Touch Screen display
- 1280 x 720 pixels resolution
- 1.6GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 (MSM8928) processor
- 1GB of RAM
- Adreno 305 GPU
- 13 Megapixel rear camera with LED Flash
- 5 Megapixel front-facing camera
- 16GB internal storage memory
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2140 mAh battery