Samsung launched their first projector phone named Galaxy Beam couple of years ago. Now they have unveiled the successor for the same named “Galaxy Beam 2 G3858” but only in China as of now. There is wording about its internal launch but we can surely expect it soon in near future. The new Galaxy Beam 2 appears mid ranged specification but offers amazing projector output. Running on Android 4.2 JellyBean operating system the phone has 4.66 inch touch screen display offering 480×800 pixels resolution. Samsung has powered the device with 1.2 GHz quad-core processor and whereas the RAM is still unknown.
With Galaxy Beam 2 we get 5 Megapixel rear camera with Auto focus and flash as well as a 0.3 Megapixel VGA front-facing camera for video calling. In storage the phone has built-in unknown amount of storage but can be expanded upto 64GB using microSD card. It also looks good in connectivity supporting 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz, GPS + GLONASS and Bluetooth 4.0. The phone is powered on 2600 mAh battery from which we can expect battery life of upto 7 to 10 hours. It will soon go on sale in China and later sometime in other markets.
Let’s have a look at the specifications list of Samsung Galaxy Beam 2:
- Android 4.2 JellyBean Operating System
- 4.66 inch touch screen display
- 800 x 480 pixels resolution
- Built-in projector
- 1.2 GHz quad-core processor
- 5 Megapixel rear camera with Auto focus and flash
- 0.3 Megapixel Front-facing camera
- Built-in storage and expandable upto 64GB using MicroSD card
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS + GLONASS
- 2600 mAh battery