How to Root Huawei Ascend G615
Huawei Ascend G615 alls in the performance devices. This phone comes powered by HiSilicon Quad-Core K3V2 processor. clock at 1.4Ghz each and the device is further supported by a 16core gpu. The overall device hardware is extremely high compared to other high end phone in the market. This device has 8GB internal storage and it has s 4.5inch screen on the front side which features IPS technology. The max resolution you can get on this is 1280 x 720 pixel. The phone is amazing when it comes to gaming and multimedia. It runs on Android 4.0.4 OS. It has 1GB ram and it runs on 2150mAH battery.
The phone gives you good hardware and it can do more if you go ahead installing the latest Android OS which is kitkat. Officially Huawei has not provided any latest android update on the same. So I am going to show you the rooting method that will help you to test various custom rom the same. But remember that this is a rooting process and it will void phone warranty. Rooting extend the phone features by allowing you direct rom access. You can clean the phone storage by removing apps which are not needed.
- Rooting will void phone warranty. So it is recommended that you must try this on your own risk.
- There are chances that your entire phone data will be removed. So the best thing you must do is copy your entire phone data in your pc.
- Charge the phone completely before rooting. Do not attempt to root when the battery is low because it can cause issue.
- By rooting you can simply install many third party software that an add more tweaks in the device.
- The process mentioned below is only for Huawei Ascend G615.
- You have to install the latest usb drivers for Huawei Ascend G615. Or else the process will not work.
- Go in settings > developer options and enable usb debugging.
- Download FramaRoot APK v1.9.1.
- Connect Huawei Ascend G615 to your pc through original usb cable.
- Copy FramaRoot APK v1.9.1. in the internal storage of your mobile.
- Disconnect the phone. Through the default file manager navigate to the place where you had kept the apk file.
- Tap on apk file to start. If you get any security error then go in Settings > Developer options and enable Unknown Sources.
- Tap on Framaroot app once again and from it select Super Su.
- From the next screen choose Pippin exploit.
- You will have to follow the screen instructions to complete the process.
- Once done you have now full root access to your phone. You can enjoy various applications on the same.