Following the success of Titanium S1 which was launched last year, Karbonn today launched its successor named Titanium S1 Plus. It is a mid ranged affordable smartphone priced at just Rs. 5,749. Users willing to buy can get the phone in just Black color as of now from Online portals. Being a mid ranged phone Titanium S1 Plus features a 4 inch touch screen display offering 800 × 480 pixels resolution. Running on Android 4.3 JellyBean operating system it is a Dual SIM phone supporting GSM + WCDMA Dual Standby technology.
Karbonn has powered the phone with 1.2 GHz quad-core processor and 1GB of RAM from which we can expect smooth performance and better multitasking at such small display. As per camera the phone comes with 5 Megapixel primary camera having LED flash and a 0.3 Megapixel camera at the front for video calling and conferencing. Titanium S1 Plus comes with 4GB internal storage memory with an expandable memory slot supporting upto 32GB micro SD card. As far as connectivity is concerned, it supports 3G , Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS and Bluetooth with A2DP.
Karbonn Titanium S1 Plus is running on 1500 mAh battery offering battery backup upto 5 to 6 hours in usage mode. It is now available online at the said price of Rs. 5,749.
- Android 4.3 JellyBean Operating System
- Dual SIM (GSM + WCDMA) with Dual Standby
- 4 inch touch screen display
- 800 × 480 pixels resolution
- 1.2 GHz quad-core processor
- 1GB of RAM
- 5 Megapixel rear camera with LED flash
- 0.3 Megapixel front-facing camera
- 4GB internal memory, expandable upto 32GB using micro SD card
- 3G , Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth with A2DP and GPS
- 1500 mAh battery