Gionee CTRL V5 with 4.7-inch display and Quad-Core processor now available in India Rs. 12,999
Gionee today released the new member of their CTRL V series in form of “Gionee CTRL V5” which is now available online at the price of Rs. 12,990/- Users willing to buy can get the phone from Gionee’s official website in just Black color as of now. It will hit the market probably next month in both White and Black colors. The new CTRL V5 features a 4.7 inch qHD capacitive touch screen display offering 960 ×540 pixels resolution.
Running on Android 4.2 JellyBean operating system Gionee CTRL V5 is powered with 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582 processor and 1GB of RAM accompanied by a Mali 400 GPU which makes the phone not only good in performance but also in Gaming. It is a Dual SI phone with Dual Standby and comes with an 8 Megapixel camera at rear and a 2 Megapixel camera at the front facing. The rear camera is Auto Focus having LED flash for good images and videos.
Gionee CTRL V5 comes with 8GB built-in storage memory which can be further expanded upto 32Gb using MicroSD Card. As far as connectivity is concerned, it is running on 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS and Bluetooth. The phone is running on 1800 mAh battery from which we can expect battery backup upto 5 to 7 hours in usage mode. Gionee CTRL V5 specifications:
- Android 4.2 JellyBean Operating system
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with Dual Standby
- 4.7 inch qHD capacitive touch screen display
- 960 ×540 pixels resolution
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582 processor
- 1GB of RAM
- Mali 400 GPU
- 8 Megapixel rear camera with Auto Focus and LED flash
- 2 Megapixel front-facing camera
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth and GPS
- 8GB internal memory, expandable upto 32GB using micro SD Card
- 1800 mAh battery