Xolo Q900T with 4.7-inch HD display and 15GHz Processor now available at Rs. 11,399
Xolo Q900T is new smartphone from the brand with pretty good specifications which is now available online at the said price of Rs. 11,399/- Appeared last week on official websites the phone is having a HD 4.7-inch IPS touch screen display with 178-degree wide viewing angle and 2.5D curved glass offering 1280 x 720 pixels resolution. Xolo has powered Q900T with 1.5 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6589T processor and 1GB of RAM making the phone good enough for smoother performance. There is also a 357 MHz PowerVR SGX544 GPU that makes the phone better in HD gaming as well.
Running on Android 4.2 JellyBean operating system Xolo Q900T has an 8 Megapixel rear camera with BSI sensor and LED Flash allowing you to capture your favorite moments in Full HD 1080p video recording. There is also a 2 Megapixel front-facing camera for video calling and conferencing. With the phone we get 4GB internal storage memory which can be expanded upto 32 GB using microSD card. Xolo Q900T also seems quite good in connectivity with options like 3G (HSDPA: up to 42.2 Mbps; HSUPA: up to 11.5 Mbps), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS and OTG. It is running on 1800 mAh battery from which can expect battery backup upto 5 to 7 hours in usage mode. As of now the phone is only available in Black color via Flipkart at the price of Rs. 11,399. Let’s have a look at its complete specifications list.
- Android 4.2 JellyBean Operating System
- 4.7 inch HD IPS touch screen display with 178-degree wide viewing angle and 2.5D curved glass
- 1280 x 720 pixels resolution.
- 1.5 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6589T processor
- 1GB of RAM
- 357 MHz PowerVR SGX544 GPU
- 8 Megapixel rear camera with BSI sensor and LED Flash
- 2 Megapixel front-facing camera
- 1080p video recording
- 3G (HSDPA: up to 42.2 Mbps; HSUPA: up to 11.5 Mbps), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS and OTG
- 4GB internal memory, expandable upto 32 GB using microSD Card
- 1800 mAh battery