Asus unveiled the Fonepad 7 (FE170CG) , a new variant of the Fonepad 7 which has complete specifications of the tablet with 7-inch (1024 x 600 pixels) display, which offers you best viewing experience with anti-fingerprint coating , 2-megapixel rear camera and a 0.3-megapixel (VGA) front-facing camera. This fonepad 7 reveals that it would also come in dual SIM variant. notebookitalia.it spotted first in the market and send this tablet for sale in Thailand . Apart from this the fonepad 7 features the new Zen UI, similar to its latest Zen series smart phones. Asus Fonepad 7 (FE170CG) will be available in multiple colors of your choice . As of now there is no words on its availability and price but as it costs for 4190 Thai Baht in Thailand , we can expect it somewhere around (Rs. 7,670 approx.) in India.
Features like 1.2 GHz dual-core Intel Atom Z2520 processor with Power SGX544 GPU,the tablet will be running with Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) OS, 1GB RAM internal memory, expandable memory via microSD,which is similar to the old fonepad 7. Other attraction of Fonepad 7 (FE170CG) is expansion slot, 3G voice calling from which we can make video calls and conferencing and a 3950 mAh battery which make it one of the few most powerful tablet available in the market today.apart from this powerful processing power This tablet also gives you front-facing speaker with ASUS SonicMaster technology. The best part of this tablet is that you will be getting a MagSmart Cover for the tablet that doubles up as a stand.
Asus Fonepad 7 (FE170CG) specifications:
- 7-inch (1024 x 600 pixels) display with Anti-Fingerprint Coating
- Dual SIM with dual standby
- 1GB RAM, 4GB / 8GB internal memory, expandable memory via microSD
- Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) with ZenUI
- 1.2 GHz dual-core Intel Atom Z2520 processor with PowerVR SGX544 GPU
- 2MP rear camera, 720p video recording
- 0.3MP front-facing camera
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS
- 3950 mAh battery
- 10.7 mm thick and weighs 290 grams.