Microsoft has finally launched the stand alone Outlook app for Android and iOS devices. This is not the Outlook Web App but the one that we use with MS Office on our computers. Microsoft launched this app after acquiring mobile email start-up Acompli. This new app not only allow you check your important emails from multiple accounts but also offers you unified view of calendar, contacts, and attachments. There are some important gesture features provided such as quickly delete, archive, or schedule messages by a simple swipe. Let’s have a look at complete features of Microsoft Outlook:
Manage your inbox :
- The app surfaces important email and less relevant emails separately
- Quickly delete, archive, or schedule emails with a simple swipe
Your built-in calendar:
- The app includes built-in calendar and notifies you with appointment reminders.
- Share meeting times in email or schedule a meeting.
- View and attach any file from your email, OneDrive, Dropbox, and other accounts with just a few taps.
- Send large files even if you haven’t downloaded them to your phone.
- Filter your inbox to only show messages that are unread, flagged, or have attachments, with a single tap.
- Quickly find the right messages, people and files by typing just a few letters.
- Outlook shows people you communicate with most often, and lets you conveniently drill down to see all related emails, meetings and files.