Xiaomi reveals Xiaomi MiPad 7.9-inch Tablet with 2.2 GHz NVIDIA Tegra K1 processor, coming soon
Xiaomi has finally announced MiPad with 7.9-inch display at 326 ppi which is the company first tablet as expected . This tablet offers you best viewing experience of 7.9-inch display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection offering you 2048 × 1536 pixels resolution. This is obviously the better than best display you can have in a tablet watching Full HD videos or playing HD Games.
The tablet runs on Android-based MiUI ROM which is optimized for tablet. Apart from this entire attractive feature, another attractive feature is that it has an 8-megapixel rear camera with 5-element lens, Sony BSI sensor, and f/2.0 aperture which gives the best picture quality. We also get a 5-megapixel front-facing camera with Omni Vision sensor and f/2.0 aperture which makes you to record HD videos and making a video call.
Xiaomi MiPad is one of the few most powerful tablets available in the market today. We cannot expect any lagging or problem with performance and multitasking on this device. As of now there are no words on its availability and price but as it costs 1499 Chinese Yuan, we can expect it somewhere around Rs. 14330/- in India. The phone will be available in multiple colors, i.e. white, blue, green, yellow and pink colors. As per the tablet accompanied with16GB / 64GB of internal storage which can be expanded up to 128 GB using microSD.
The device is running on 6700mAh battery with fast charging from which we can expect a pretty good battery backup as before.
Xiaomi MiPad specifications:
- 7.9 inch display at 326 ppi with 4:3 aspect ratio and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 2048 × 1536 pixels resolution
- 8MP rear camera with Sony BSI stacked sensor, 1080p video recording, f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Android-based MiUI ROM
- 2.2 GHz NVIDIA Tegra K1 processor with 192-core Kepler GPU
- 2GB of RAM, 16GB / 64GB of internal storage, up to 128GB expandable memory with microSD
- Wi-Fi 802.11/b/g/n/ac Dual Band (2X2 MIMO)
- 6700 mAh battery
- 8.5mm thick and weighs 360 grams
Xiaomi want to compete with iPad Mini with this latest tablet that has a similar Retina display with 4:3 aspect ratios and having a beta testing on tablet. It is not yet launched in market; we will soon update the availability details here.