How to Root Huawei Honor 3X – Easiest Method
Huawei Honor 3X is a dual sim phone that is powered by Octa Core, 1.7 GHz Processor. This phone is further supported by 2 GB RAM and has a 16 GB inbuilt memory. It is an amazing device which has a 5.5 inches display that offer you a max resolution of 1280×720. For camera it provide 13 MP Camera with flash on the same. And you can extend the memory card upto 64GB. This device come loaded with Android, v4.2.2. It is a good phone for those who need a performance device with big size screen. The touch supprot is great here. The phone is not yet received Kitkat 4.4.2 update for the same. But through rooting you can simply add custom rom and do a lot thing in the device.
The best part here is that its very easy to root Huawei Honor 3X through a rooting software which is available for free. Unfortunately this tool is not in English. But still you are able to understand it. You just have to use a one click method to root the phone and use it more effective. After rooting there are many options. You can install a custom rom and you can also manage different things. You can remove pre-installed apps and make your device performed better. You can improve the battery life also. There is already a few good rom available in the market which you can download and test on this device. So the process quiet simple here. Let’s move ahead.
- Remember that the method that I am going to give you is an unofficial one. You are going to lose the phone warranty after that. So move ahead on your own risk.
- Backup your phone data once before moving ahead. You can use the official pc suite or there are many third party program which can help you in backup and restore.
- Charge your phone to maximum before rooting. Never attempt to root if the battery is less than 50%.
- Enable usb debugging by going in settings > applications > development > usb debugging.
- Ensure that you have the latest Huawei usb drivers installed on the PC. You can check that in Device Manager. If there is any exclamation mark under Huawei phone you have to find the drivers. Or else do not attempt to move ahead.
- The process is irreversible. That means once it is rooted you cannot unroot the phone.
- Download Huawei Honor 3X rooting tool. This only works on Windows based pc.
- Run the rooting tool on windows based pc.
- Connect Huawei Honor 3X to your pc through original usb cable.
- Once done click on Root. Wait back until the process is over.
- You might get few instruction on the screen. You have to follow them. If you are unable to understand then you can try using the too multiple time with different option.
- Once done install Root checker app in your device to verify that the phone is rooted or not.