LG L80 Dual was revealed a week ago and is now finally available in the Market. Although its launch price is Rs. 17,500/- the phone is available at the price of Rs. 15,499/- It is a mid ranged phablet available in Black and White colors. Running on latest Android 4.4 KitKat operating system L80 Dual features a 5 inch IPS touch screen display offering 800 x 400 pixels resolution. LG has powered L80 Dual with 1GB of RAM accompanied by 1.2 GHz dual-core Snapdragon 200 processor and Adreno 302 GPU making the phone not only better in performance and multitasking but also for HD gaming experience.
L80 Dual is a Dual sim phone with dual standby and comes with a dedicated SIM switch key for easy access to both the sim cards. The device also has a 5 Megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 0.3 Megapixel front facing camera for video calling and conferencing. We get 4Gb internal storage memory with an expandable memory slot supporting upto 32GB microSD card. It appears good in connectivity as well with options such as 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS. L80 Dual is running on 2540 mAh battery which is said to be offering upto 6 to 8 hours battery backup.
Let’s have a look at complete specification list of LG L80 Dual:
- Android 4.4 KitKat Operating System
- Dual SIM with dual standby, dedicated SIM switch key
- 5 inch IPS Touch screen display
- 800 x 400 pixels resolution
- 1.2 GHz dual-core Snapdragon 200 processor
- 1GB of RAM
- Adreno 302 GPU
- 5 Megapixel rear camera with LED flash
- 0.3 Megapixel front-facing camera
- 4GB Internal memory, expandable upto 32GB using microSD card
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2540 mAh battery