We have reviewed and said earlier too that EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is one of the best free data recovery software available in the market. Recently the software got updated to version 12.8 and i found some new features as well as huge improvements in the functionality. So, thought to post it again to make users get benefit from the same. You can check our earlier EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Review here and see the comparison with this new updated version in this review.
Data Recovery tools are software used to recover accidentally deleted data files. You may loose your data for several reasons such as, unrecognized format, virus attack, accidental deletion, permanent deletion of files, inaccessible partitions, damaged/corrupted files, unexpected system shutdown, error messages, etc. If you find that you are unable to gain access to files and folders, you need a this, EasUS Data Recovery Wizard.. And if you have accidently missed your important files and folders then you can recover it with the software we are going to talk about here.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free 12.8 Introduction:
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition is the recovery tool will help you whenever you are in situation of data corruption or loss. The software is compatible with both windows and MacOS. It recovers most of the deleted data within few minutes, of course it also depends on the size of the data but overall i found this faster than most of the similar tools in the market. You can recover data from any storage devices such as hard drive, USB drives, memory cards.
This Data Recovery Wizard comes in Free version but with a limitation. You will be able to recover upto 500MB of data, while the paid version will let you recover unlimited data with lifetime support and upgrade. It is of course a better option if you have to work on GBs of data. But the good news is, If you are using the free version of the software; if your data is more than 500MB then you can unlock another 1.5GB of data by just sharing the software on your Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ with your friends. Just go and download the software and start using it.
- Enhanced recovery for original file names and directory structure of lost data.
- Optimized search function and added more filter options for more precise recovery.
- Detect files faster with new scanning technology.
- Improved preview support provides better file-type coverage.
One problem we face in most of the Recovery tools is that they Rename the files after recovering which makes it very difficult for the user to sort and make them separate. But in this new update, EaseUS has eliminated the problem. All your recovered files will be the same name as they were before getting deleted.
Features & Highlights:
- You can recover any kind of data varying from Deleted partition, Formatted partition, Hidden partition, Damaged partitions, That’s the beauty of thus software.
- If you data has been misplaced due to any of the following situations such as Partition loss due to re-partition, boot manager, improper clone, system restore, disk accident etc. then you are in safe hands. Use EaseUS Data Recovery software.
Deleted File Recovery:
- Recovers the accidentally deleted files.
- Recovers ‘Shift+Deleted’ files without backup
- Recovers emptied files from Recycle Bin
RAW Hard Drive Recovery:
- Raw hard drive usually means that there is no file system on that hard drive. This happens mostly because of a system error, improper operation or virus attack. Formatting it can usually solve the problem. But hard drive formatting may cause all data to be lost from hard drive. This is the reason why you need a Raw drive recovery program to help you retrieve all data back.
How to Recover Data:
Using EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard you can recover data from any location easily. By location I meant either from servers, PCs, USB drives, SD cards, digital camera, memory cards or something else. It supports file recovery from deleted partitions, formatted partition, damaged partitions, Raw partition or even corrupted partition due to Virus attack. You can even recover from damaged SD card or accidentally deleted files even it is deleted from recycle bin.
Just in three steps you would be able to recover your entire data without any expertise.
1. Select a location from where you want to start your data recovery.
As said above, the first screen you see on launching the tool is Disk Drives where you want to run recovery. On next screen, you get several options on the top with checkbox including All File types, Graphics, Audio, Documents, Video, etc. Obviously, this lets you speed up the process by selecting any particular file type to Scan, instead of scanning the file types.
If you are scanning huge drives/partitions such as your C drive, then it also gives you option to scan particular folder to the entire disk. When you find your file to recover, simply select it and click on the Recover button at the bottom right corner. It will let you choose location where to put the recovered data. Furthermore, the tool also lets you back up your Scan results at any safe location so that you can Recover more files from the last scan later. It saves the backup results in RSF file which you need to run next time.
And you know the software provide you two option of recovering the data namely: –
• Quick scan
• Deep scan
If you want to scan the entire device with every single drive, then use deep scan and if you just to do quick scanning then go for quick scan.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard supports almost all storage format from where you can recover your lost data.
• Hard Drive
• External Disk
• USB Drive
• Micro Card
• Memory Card
• Digital Camera
• Mobile Device
• Music Player
• Video Player
• CF/SD Card
• Zip Drive
• Pen Drive
• And more
Supported File types
• Documents: DOC/DOCX, XLS/XLSX, PPT/PPTX, PDF, CWK, HTML/HTM, INDD, EPS, etc.
• Graphics: JPG/JPEG, TIFF/TIF, PNG, BMP, GIF, PSD, CRW, CR2, NEF, ORF, SR2, MRW, DCR , WMF, RAW, SWF, SVG , RAF, DNG, etc.
• Videos: AVI, MOV, MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, MKV, ASF, FLV, SWF, MPG, RM/RMVB, MPEG etc.
• Audio: AIF/AIFF, M4A, MP3, WAV, WMA, APE, MID/MIDI, RealAudio, VQF, FLV, MKV, MPG, M4V, RM/RMVB, OGG, AAC, WMV,APE etc.
• Email: PST, DBX, EMLX, etc. (from Outlook, Outlook Express etc.)
• Others: Such as Archives (ZIP, RAR, SIT, ISO etc.), exe, html, SITX etc.
The best way to save you data from damage is to be prepared. And EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is the best software to do that. It is very powerful tool which is very user-friendly. The file-recovery wizard is handy when you’re sure your data is gone but you’re not quite sure where it went or how to get it back. The wizard lets you narrow your search type to pictures, music, documents, video, or all files, and you can set the search location to everywhere on your computer, removable media only, in My Documents, the Recycle Bin, or a specified location. This recovery tool won’t mess with your partitions or help you rebuild your master boot record.
Overall EaseUS Data Recovery tool is powerful software which help in quickly and securely moving the data. So, get the Pro version which is also quite cheaper compared to most of the similar tools in the market. It was earlier $99.90, but now you can get it at just $69.95 with lifetime support and upgrades.
- It supports a wide range of devices to recover data from and various data formats.
- It is easy to use and understand.
- It is very fast
- Deep scanning is yet another advantage where you can scan every file.
- The software’s Free version supports only 500MB but then they have a reason for happiness as they provide 1.5GB which in total makes 2GB that you can unlock by sharing it with others.