How To Root LG G3
LG G3 is a higher end android phone that comes with the latest Android 4.4.2 Kitkat operating system. The device is powered by the Snapdragon 801 chipset and 2GB ram. It is further supported by Adreno 330 GPU. The mobile brings up a really big screen with some good set of hardware features which makes it a overall great device. For photos it offer you good 13MP camera on the rear side with dual led flash. It also has a 2.1MP camera on the front side. The phone offer you 16GB and 32GB storage solution.
LG G3 is an good choice for anyone who need a phablet with performance and amazing screen. Today I am going to show you how you can simply root your device. Rooting add more benefits. Through that you can simply install different apps, you can get more improved battery and you can get rid of bloatware. But being a unofficial process you will lose the phone warranty. After rooting you can install custom rom also. But being a unofficial method it has its own shortcoming. So if you are ready to go ahead then checkout the below process.
- Before rooting and doing any changes it is good to backup your phone data. Backup everything. If the phone got stuck in between or fail to start then you can at least have your data with you.
- Charge your phone to maximum. Do not root unless you are low on battery. Charge to full and then try back.
- We are going to root and which is not a official process. So this means you are going to lose your pone warranty. Also you are not going to get any future OTA update after this.
- It is very important that you follow my instructions properly and download all the required files.
- You will need a windows based pc with the latest LG G3 USB Drivers installed on the same.
- Download Rooting package for LG G3.
- Extract the content of root.zip package on a folder in your desktop. There will be different files in that.
- Connect the phone with your pc through original usb cable. I hope the usb drivers are installed. Because the process will fail if it is not.
- Then doubt click on run.bat file in the folder.
- A command window will open up which will start the rooting process. If the process is stuck in between and not moving ahead then it means you are not having upto date usb drivers.
- You have to update the drivers back again and test this process.
- But if everything goes well the phone will re-start in recovery mode.
- The next thing you have to do is run update via adb. For that you have to simply hit the power button to select it and the process will start.
- Now restart your phone back in normal model and then install SuperSu in your device. You can download that from Google Play.
- Run the app and done. The device is now rooted.