After being in rumors and leaks for so long, finally Samsung has launched its 10th anniversary Flagship phones Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10+ and Galaxy S10e yesterday at San Francisco at Unpacked Event 2019. Among these three phones, Galaxy S10+ obviously is the most superior one with powerhouse specifications, beautiful Infinity-O display, 5 superb cameras, improved Bixby, In-display fingerprint scanner and lots more. There different colors and variants of this phone you get choose. We will talk about all those things but first, lets check out the pricing and availability of the phone.
Samsung Galaxy S10+ Pricing and Availability:
Samsung has put Galaxy S10+ and its other variants up for Pre-order immediately after the launch event in USA and few other countries while the shipping will start on March 8th, 2019. In India, pre-order will begin tomorrow, i.e. February 22nd via Flipkart.
About pricing, Samsung Galaxy S10+ will be available in three different variants, and so does the prices which are as follows:
Samsung Galaxy S10+ 8GB + 128GB – $999.99, approximately Rs. 71,150
Samsung Galaxy S10+ 8GB + 512GB Ceramic – $1249.99, approximately Rs. 89,000
Samsung Galaxy S10+ 12GB + 1TB Ceramic – $1599.99, approximately Rs. 1,14,000
Pricing for India is still unknown since the pre-order will beging tomorrow at 10 AM. We will update the same here very soon. Users can buy Galaxy S10+ in six different color choices including Prism White, Prism Black, Prism Green, Prism Blue, Canary Yellow and Flamingo Pink.
Among all three variants, only Galaxy S10+ comes with Glass as well as Ceramic body too. You can get it in Ceramic Black and Ceramic White with 8GB RAM and 512GB storage, and 12GB RAM with 1TB storage.
Samsung Galaxy S10+ Details:
The new Galaxy S10+ is the first Samsung phone to sport In-display Ultrasonic Fingerprint Scanner. This is enhanced to read your 3D contours physical thumbprint for anti-spoofing. The phone features an amazing 6.4 inch Quad HD+ Curved Dynamic AMOLED display with with HDR10+ and is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 6. The display display offers 3040 × 1440 pixels resolution with 522ppi pixel density. It is also IP68 rated allowing you use the phone freely in Water and Dust too.
Samsung has powered up Galaxy S10+ with latest Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 640 GPU and Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 9 Series 9820 8nm processor with Mali-G76 MP12 GPU. We all know Samsung sells their flagships with different processors depending on the region. As per RAM and storage, the new Galaxy S10+ comes with whopping 8GB and 12GB LPDDR4x RAM accompanied by 128GB, 512GB and 1TB built-in storage memory (UFS 2.1) which can be further expanded using 512GB microSD card.
With the new Galaxy S10 lineup, Samsung also launched its all new One UI which comes with bunch of new features such as Dark mode, improved Bixby, more simple UI, and so on. It is based on latest Android 9.0 Pie update.
Under photography section, Samsung Galaxy S10+ comes with 5 cameras including 3 on the rear and two on the front. Its a 12 Megapixel Dual Pixel and Dual Aperture primary sensor accompanied by 16 Megapixel Ultra Wide Lens with a 123-degree field of view and a 12 Megapixel Telephoto lens on the rear side, while on the front facing, we get an improved 10 Megapixel Dual Pixel front-facing camera along with 8 Megapixel secondary depth sensor.
Its not just number of cameras but equipped with bunch of features and AI. You can even capture a 4K Ultra HD video using your front camera too. It is super steady, Slow-Mo and lots more.
Just like all other S10 variants, the Galaxy S10+ also supports Wireless PowerShare feature. This is a new feature introduced by Samsung where you can simply charge other Qi compatible phones wirelessly by just touching the phones on the back. Samsung has powered S10+ with 4,100mAh battery with fast Charging both on wired and wireless (WPC and PMA) charging. Furthermore, Galaxy S10+ also has improved Bixby, Samsung Health, Samsung Pay and Samsung DeX.
Samsung Galaxy S10+ Specifications:
- Android 9.0 Pie with One UI
- Single and Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD) support
- Ultrasonic In-Display Fingerprint Sensor
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- 6.4 inch Quad HD+ Curved Dynamic AMOLED display with with HDR10+ and is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- 3040 × 1440 pixels resolution with 522ppi pixel density.
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 640 GPU / Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 9 Series 9820 8nm processor with Mali-G76 MP12 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB storage, 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 512GB storage, and 12GB LPDDR4x RAM with 1TB storage memory (UFS 2.1), Expandable further using 512GB microSD card
- 12 Megapixel Dual Pixel rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.4-f/1.5 variable aperture and OIS, 12 Megapixel Telephoto lens with 45° FoV and f/2.4 aperture, 16 Megapixel 123° Ultra Wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture with 0.5X/2X optical zoom and up to 10X digital zoom
- 10 Megapixel Dual Pixel front-facing camera with 80° wide-angle lens and f/1.9 aperture, along with the secondary 8 Megapixel depth sensor with f/2.2 aperture and 90° FoV.
- Accelerometer, Barometer, Capacitive Fingerprint Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, Proximity Sensor, RGB Light Sensor Accelerometer, Barometer, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor,
- Heart Rate Sensor, Proximity Sensor, RGB Light Sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ax (2.4/5GHz), VHT80 4×4 MIMO, Bluetooth 5, GPS with GLONASS, USB 3.1, NFC and MST
- 4,100mAh battery with fast Charging support on wired and wireless (WPC and PMA) charging. Supports Wireless PowerShare