Sony is one of the reliable companies for its customer and recently the company has publicized its new flagship back to back. After the announcement of Xperia 1 and Xperia 10, we have yet another flagship which was introduced at MCW 2019 event, named Sony Xperia L3.
The phone features a dual rear camera setup having 13 Megapixel and 2 Megapixel sensors. It comes with 5.7 inch HD+ 18:9 display offering 1520 x 720 pixels resolution and is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. The new Sony Xperia L3 run on the Android 8.0 Oreo and has Sony’s customized skin which sits on the top.
Sony has powered the phone with MediaTek Helio P22 accompanied by 3GB RAM and 32GB storage which can be further expanded as per requirements. The 3300mAh battery sits at the heart of the smartphone. The battery has the feature of adaptive charging and the fingerprint sensor is mounted at the fingerprint sensor. It has a front camera of 8MP which support features such as portrait mode, soft skin, brightness etc.
The colors in which would be available are Silver, Black, and Gold colors. Right now, there is nothing known about when the phone will hit the market.
Sony Xperia L3 Specifications:
- Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Single / Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- 5.7 inch HD+ 18:9 display with 1520 x 720 pixels resolution and Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 12nm processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB eMMC storage, Expandable up to 512GB using microSD card
- 13 Megapixel rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture and 1.12µm pixel size, Secondary 2 Megapixel camera
- 8 Megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture and 1.12µm pixel size
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS+ GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 3300mAh built-in battery
Xperia PC Suite and USB Drivers:
If you are searching for Sony Xperia L3 PC Suite, then you have come to right place. We have provided the links on this page from where you can download the PC Suite and USB drivers. PC Suite helps you perform all the functions to your phone using computer. You can connect your computer and phone vie USB and there you are ready to manage all the data in your phone.
PC suite helps in following functions:
- Movement of files from pc to computer and vice versa
- Data backup and restoration.
- It also adds extra security to your device.
- Sync data between PC, phone and clouds
USB drivers allow your phone to recognize your Android device and interact with it. They allow the hardware of the phone to communicate with the OS of the smartphone. There is smart switch app that helps you easily transfer data from old device to new device. These devices really enhanced the security and promises of easy to handle data.
You can download the softwares in just one click and that to free. Install the package, unzip it and then run it. If you are encountering any issue while installing the PC suite or USB drivers. Write to us in the section below. We will come back with the solution. Until then, keep reading.