Recently LG launched its first 5G smartphone named LG V50 ThinQ 5G. The new launch came with so many extraordinary features. The phone is all boosted up with Snapdragon 855 processor with Snapdragon X50 5G modem. To give a huge relief with heating issues in the phone, there’s also Vapor Chamber Heat-Dissipation System to keep the temperature low.
The screen is something very important in the phone which makes it look classy. About the screen, the new V50 ThinQ 5G sports an amazing 6.4 inch 19.5:9 FullVision OLED Display with 3120 x 1440 pixels resolution.
For photography fans, it carries a triple rear camera which is almost expected because all recent launch is coming up with a triple rear camera. It has a camera of 16MP 107 degree super wide angle, accompanying it the second camera is of 12MP standard, while the third camera is 12MP telephoto with 2x optical zoom. The front camera is of 8MP and came up with 5 Megapixel wide angle lens.
The company provides something new to their gaming user. They introduced a Dual screen accessory for the phone to add OLED screen for gaming and another purpose. The screen connects via Pogo pin and came up with a dedicated controller to tilt the screen up to 104 and 180 degrees.
LG V50 ThinQ Specifications:
- Android Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Fingerprint sensor
- Water, dust resistant (IP68), MIL-STD 810G certified
- 6.4 inch 19.5:9 FullVision OLED Display with 3120 x 1440 pixels resolution
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 640 GPU with Snapdragon X50 5G Modem
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage memory, Expandable up to 2TB using microSD card
- 12 Megapixel rear camera with f/1.5 aperture, 1.4µm pixel size and 78° lens, secondary 16 Megapixel super wide camera with f/1.9 aperture, 1.0µm pixel size and 107° lens, and 12 Megapixel telephoto camera with f/2.4 aperture, 1.0µm pixel size, 45° lens, LED flash
- 8 Megapixel front camera, f/1.8 aperture, 1.22μm pixel size, 80° lens, 5MP secondary camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1.12μm pixel size and 90˚ lens
- 3.5mm audio jack, 32-bit Advanced Hi-Fi Quad DAC, DTS: X 3D Surround Sound, Boombox Speaker with stereo output
- 5G, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C 2.0 (3.1 compatible)
- 4,000mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
LG V5 ThinQ 5G PC Suite is a software package provided to act as an interface between mobile devices and computer. In general pc suite makes work easier and reliable. These software’s gives you the opportunity to access your Smartphone using the computer. You can use your keyboard and mouse to access data on your phone. And most importantly it gives extra security to your device.
Unlike pc suite, drivers are known as a communication medium between hardware and the OS. So drivers are a crucial part, if you don’t have a systematic driver installed on your system, it will be impossible by PC to detect your device. You can easily download PC suite and driver from here and enjoy the uninterrupted access on your desktop.