Intex today launched their new Phablet “Cloud Z5” running on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS. It is a Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) phone with Dual Standby mode featuring 5-inch capacitive touch screen display offering 480×800 pixels resolution. It is going to be one of the best choice in budget Phablets with 1 GHz dual-core processor and 512MB of RAM. It would be have been much better if Intex would have provided atleast 1GB of RAM. Users also get 5 Megapixel rear camera with Auto Focus and LED Flash allowing you to capture high quality images and videos. There is also a 1.3 Megapixel front facing camera for making video calls and conferencing.
Intex Cloud Z5 comes with just 107MB of built-in memory however that can be expanded upto 32GB using micro SD card. Though the device seems good in other configuration, it seems very weak in connectivity with option like 2G (EDGE), Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. Cloud Z5 is powered with 2100 mAh battery from which we can expect upto 6 to 8 hours of battery life.
Intex Cloud Z5 Specifications:
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with Dual Standby
- 5-inch capacitive touch screen display
- 480×800 pixels resolutions
- 1 GHz dual-core processor
- 512MB of RAM
- 5 megapixel Auto Focus Camera with LED flash
- 1.3 megapixel front-facing camera
- 2G (EDGE), Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- 107MB built-in storage, expandable upto 32GB using micro SD
- 2100 mAh battery
Intex Cloud Z5 is now available across the country in retail stores as well as Online at the price of Rs. 6,899/-