WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER! Are you a PUBG fan? Then, you don’t need to worry. We got you all covered!!
Player Unknown’s Battleground or PUBG is the most popular game nowadays. It is hard to believe if you say that you haven’t heard about the game, PUBG. It’s already been a year since game has been released and its getting more popular and has a huge fan base who spend their money and time. PUBG is such an addictive game that every third person nowadays can be seen stacked to their phones for hours.
Infact, PUBG has crossed the limit among teens and kids around the world and has become such an addiction that many countries have already banned the game and many are bringing new policies to get it away from the addiction. Like this: PUBG Mobile gets Age Limit: Find Out If You are Eligible to Play PUBG
Player Unknowns Battleground Lite is the mini version of the same game which has fewer assets than PUBG and the optimized dynamic details like graphics, lightning effect and others. PUBG Lite has came forward to rescue the people with low end PCs. The Lite version for Android was already launched earlier, you can download PUBG Lite APK from here.
It comes with minimum requirements which make it suitable for majority of users who were earlier limited because of the higher system requirements for installing PUBG on their PCs. It is suitable for low-end PC and even the people with integrated graphic cards like intel HD can also play the game. In this way, the developers have planned to expand the game for greater number of audience.
PUBG Lite for PC has already started its beta testing and is launched in southernmost Asian regions including Thailand and Singapore. It is yet to come in India. But don’t worry, we know you are a hardcore PUBG player and can’t wait for long till its release in India. Keep reading, and we will tell you the process to install PUBG Lite in your PC right away in India too.
Before installing the game, let’s first quickly go through its pros and cons:
- Minimum RAM requirement i.e. 4GB
- Suitable for processor core i3 and above.
- No GPU requirement.
- Only single map is available and i.e. Erangle.
- Only 35 players are supported by single server.
- You can only connect and play with PUBG Lite users, you can’t play with players using original version of PUBG.
Minimum System Requirements for PUBG Lite:
- Window 7,8,10, 64bit
- Core i3 2.4GHz
- 4GB RAM
- GPU/ Intel HD Graphics 4000
- 4GB HDD
Recommended System Requirements for PUBG Lite:
- Window 7,8,10, 64bit
- Core i5 CPU 2.8GHz
- 8GB RAM
- NVIDIA Geforce GTX 660 or AMD Radeon HD 7870
- 4GB HDD
How to Install PUBG Lite on PC:
- Open your browser and go to PUBG’s Thailand website.
- Now, translate the page to English for understanding it better. Then, download PUBG Lite on your PC and install it.
- After installing, go back to the website and sign up by clicking ‘Apply For ID’.
- Install a VPN and then set Thailand as the location.
- Now, run PUBG installer from your start menu and login using the ID you have created.
- Now, click the ‘Download’ button in the bottom and wait till the game files get downloaded.
- Launch the game by clicking on ‘play’ button located at bottom of the page and accept terms and conditions.
Congratulations! You can start playing PUBG lite on your PC. Also, if you want to know its official release in India then, sources have reported that the game will be released in India during summers, date hasn’t been disclosed yet!