While we were all talking and waiting for Borderlands 3, the Gearbox Software and 2K Games have dropped yet another Madness addiction on yes in form of ‘Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition’. Yes, the game is now available for PC, PS4 as well as Xbox and is just rocking all the consoles.
Borderlands series doesn’t needs any introduction. It is one of the best RPG First Person Shooter games we have ever played. But in this new Borderlands GOTY, not only it is first person RPG combat, but you can also get into 4 Player Co-Op mode along with massive arsenal of weaponry to take down you enemies.
You can play any one of 4 trigger-happy mercenaries character in this Game of the Year Edition. The game puts you on the Pandora planet to find out the legendary stockpile of powerful alien technology known as The Vault. The developers have worked really hard to make the gameplay a breakthrough experience with super challenges with all modern shooters.
The good thing about Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition is that its completely free. Yes. If you have Borderlands on Steam account, you will find the Borderlands GOTY already added in your library for free. Just start playing. Some important features of this game are as follows:
- Visually Remastered: The improved lighting, textures, and character models shine on PC. Enhancements apply to the base game, as well as all add-on content.
- Rewards Ready: With the addition of the SHiFT player rewards program, you can now use Golden Keys to unlock special in-game items and rewards. Returning SHiFT users who’ve played Borderlands 2 or The Pre-Sequel on PC will receive 75 free Golden Keys, as well as two randomly selected all-new weapons, for their first newly-created Vault Hunter.
- Added Firepower: A new set of six named, custom-skinned Legendary weapons make the base game’s arsenal even deeper. Beat bosses or gather Golden Keys for a chance to collect ‘em all.
- Cosmetic Customization: For the first time, you will be able to customize your Vault Hunter beyond simply selecting a color scheme. Each of the four available characters has five brand new cosmetic heads unlocked and equippable right from the start of the game.
- ALL DLC: Didn’t own any Borderlands DLC? Now you got it all! On BOTH the original game and in Borderlands: Game of the Year Enhanced!
Now, if you are looking for Save Game location or Configuration files location for Borderlands: Game of the Year Enhanced, stop looking out in every drive and folder of your hard drive. Just go to the below mentioned locations and you will find it respectively.
Borderlands GOTY Save Game Location:
C:\users\<username>\Documents\My Games\Borderlands Game of the Year\Binaries\SaveData\
Borderlands GOTY Config Files Location:
C:\users\<username>\Documents\My Games\Borderlands Game of the Year\WillowGame\Config\
You must get your files here. Just in case it is not there, feel free to use the comments box. And yeah, we will soon upload Save Game file and Trainers for Borderlands: Game of the Year Enhanced.