BlackBerry Z3 up for Pre-order in India for Rs. 15,990, shipping starts July 2nd
Blackberry’s latest device under their Z series is now available for Pre-Order in India. I’m talking about the BlackBerry Z3 priced at Rs. 15,999/- which sounds much cheaper compared to Z10 which was launched last year at the price of Rs. 44,990/-. Users can book one Z3 for them from online Shopping portals such as Flipkart, MobileStore or BlackBerry’s own Store. They will start shipping the device from next week, July 2nd.
BlackBerry Z3 features a 5-inch qHD touch screen display with 960 × 540 pixels resolution. It is running on latest BlackBerry OS 10.2.1 operating system with pretty good designed packaging. BB has powered the phone with 1.2 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 (MSM8230) processor accompanied by 1.5 GB RAM and Adreno 305 GPU making the phone better in all aspects, whether it is performance, multitasking or Gaming. The device comes with a 5 Megapixel rear camera having Autofocus and LED flash capable to record Full HD 1080p videos and of course high quality pictures. We also get a 1.1 Megapixel front-facing camera which is also capable to record 720p HD videos.
BlackBerry Z3 has built-in 8GB storage memory which can be expanded upto 32GB using microSD card. It also appears good in connectivity with options like 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS and Bluetooth 4.0 LE with aptX codec. BlackBerry has powered Z3 with 2500 mAh non-removable battery which is said to be offering upto 12 hours of battery life.
BlackBerry Z3 specifications:
- BlackBerry OS 10.2.1
- 5 inch qHD touch screen display
- 960 × 540 pixels resolution
- 1.2 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 (MSM8230) processor
- 1.5GB of RAM
- Adreno 305 GPU
- 5 Megapixel rear camera with Autofocus and LED flash, supports 1080p video recording
- 1.1 Megapixel front-facing camera, supports 720p HD video recording
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS and Bluetooth 4.0 LE with aptX codec
- 8GB internal memory, expandable upto 32GB using microSD card
- 2500 mAh non-removable battery