LG’s mid ranged LTE phone LG L70 was launched last month in international market and now it is heading up to India. As of now there is no exact launch date provided but the device has been already priced on LG’s official site, it is Rs.19,500/- It may hit the market anytime soon. Talking about its specifications, LG L70 features a 4.5 inch IPS touch screen display with 800 x 400 pixels resolution. It is running on Android 4.4 KitKat operating system.
LG has powered the phone with 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 400 processor and 1GB of RAM which is good enough for smooth performance. It has 4GB built-in storage memory with expandable memory slot supporting upto 32GB microSD card. Furthermore, the phone offers us a 5 Megapixel rear camera and a 0.3 Megapixel front-facing camera for video calling.
In connectivity, as i said, L70 supports LTE connectivity along with 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and NFC. The device is running on 2,440 mAh battery from which we can expect battery backup upto 7 to 9 hours. LG L70 may be available in India anytime soon at the said price of Rs. 19,500/-
- Android 4.4 KitKat Operating System
- 4.5 inch IPS Touch Screen display
- 800 x 400 pixels resolution
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 400 processor
- 1GB of RAM
- 5 Megapixel rear camera
- 0.3 Megapixel front-facing camera
- 4GB Internal memory, expandable upto 32GB using microSD card
- LTE/ 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, NFC
- 2,440 mAh battery