Samsung today revealed a new Mid ranged Kitkat phone with LTE support named as “Galaxy Ace 4”. As of now there is no announcement made about its pricing or availability, but we can expect it anytime soon. The device is featuring a 4 inch touch screen display with 800 x 480 pixels resolution. Galaxy Ace 4 is a Dual SIM phone running on, as said, Android 4.4 Kitkat operating system with Samsung TouchWiz Essence UI.
It has a 5 Megapixel rear camera with LED Flash and a 0.3 Megapixel front facing camera for video calling and conferencing. As per storage galaxy Ace 4 has built-in 4 GB storage memory with an expandable memory slot supporting upto 64GB microSD card. Now, as per storage Processing and Connectivity, Galaxy Ace 4 comes in Two variants.
First is LTE Variant which is powered with 1.2 GHz Dual Core processor accompanied by 1GB RAM and is running on 1800 mAh.
While the second variant is 3G which is powered with 1 GHz dual-core processor accompanied by 512MB of RAM and 1500 mAh battery
Rest of the connectivity options supported by the device are Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, aGPS + GLONASS and Bluetooth 4.0. Let’s have a quick look at its specifications list:
Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 specifications:
- Android 4.4 KitKat Operating System
- 4 inch touch screen display
- 800 x 480 pixels resolution
- 5 Megapixel rear camera with LED Flash
- 0.3 Megapixel front-facing camera
- (LTE): 1.2 GHz Dual Core Processor, 1GB RAM, 1800 mAh Battery
- (3G): 1 GHz dual-core processor, 512MB RAM (3G) and 1500 mAH battery
- 4 GB internal memory, expandable upto 64GB using microSD Card
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, aGPS + GLONASS and Bluetooth 4.0