Xolo today revealed two new mobiles including one High End gaming phone named ‘Xolo Play 6X-1000‘ and ‘Q500s IPS’ budget phone. Both these devices are running on latest Kitkat operating system. Xolo Q500s IPS will be available soon in the market at the price of Rs. 5,999/- in different color choices including White, Black, Red, Blue and Green colors. talking about its specifications, it is a Dual SIM device supporting GSM + GSM sim cards with Dual Standby. The phone features a 4 inch IPS capacitive touchscreen display offering 800 ×480 pixels resolution.
Although being mid ranged Xolo has powered it with 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582M processor accompanied by 512MB of RAM and 416MHz Mali400 MP2 GPU making the phone better in performance, multitasking as well as in Gaming. It also offers us 5 Megapixel rear camera with LED Flash and 0.3 Megapixel VGA front-facing camera for video calling and conferencing. As per storage Q500s IPS comes with built-in 4GB memory, there is an expandable memory slot supporting upto 32GB microSD card.
Xolo Q500s IPS supports basic connectivity options such as 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS. The phone is running on 1500 mAh battery from which we can expect battery backup upto 7 to 9 hours. Here is the complete list of specification for Xolo Q500s IPS:
- Android 4.4 KitKat Operating system
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with Dual Standby
- 4 inch IPS capacitive touchscreen display
- 800 ×480 pixels resolution
- 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582M processor
- 512MB of RAM
- 416MHz Mali400 MP2 GPU
- 5 Megapixel rear camera with LED Flash
- 0.3 Megapixel VGA front-facing camera
- 4GB internal memory, expandable upto 32GB using microSD card
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- 1500 mAh battery