Xiaomi Mi3 with 5 inch Full HD display and 2.3GHz Snapdragon 800 launched in India for Rs. 13,999
Xiaomi Mi3 is launched in India and soon it will be available in the retail markets. Xiaomi is the Chinese phone and tablet manufacturer, who aims at providing innovative products within less value. Mi3 is a product of Xiaomi which is the most powerful smartphone made by its manufacturer. It comes with Android 4.4 KitKat which is based on MIUI v5 ROM as a flavour. This phone have a 5 inch FHD IPS Display with One Glass Solution (OGS) technology on top. Mi3 is powered by the Qualcomm’s 2.3Ghz Quad-core Snapdragon 800 Processor with Adreno 330 GPU. It is the fastest and strongest SoC available now and is used in Xiaomi Mi3.
The phone also features a 13.0 MP main camera which has Sony Exmor R BSI sensor and does have a 28mm lens with f/2.2 aperture. Next to the Camera we have a Dual LED flash, and on the front we have a 2.0 Megapixel BSI Camera. 2GB of RAM and 16GB of Internal storage is included with a further option of expanding the memory upto 64GB using a microsd. There is a 3050mAh battery for powering the device.
List of Specification for Xiaomi Redmi S1:
- Android 4.4 KitKat OS with MIUI v5
- 5 inch FHD IPS Display with One Glass Solution (OGS) with Corning Gorilla glass
- 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution with 441 PPI
- 2.3 GHz Quad-core Snapdragon 800 MSM 8974AB Processor
- 2GB DDR3 RAM
- Adreno 330 GPU
- 13 MP Camera with LED Flash, Sony Exmor BSI sensor, f/2.2 aperture
- 2 MP front-facing camera with BSI sensor
- 1080p Full HD Video Recording
- 16GB Internal Storage, Expandable upto 64GB using microsd card
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, and NFC
- Micro USB 2.0 port with USB OTG
- 3050mAh Battery
Priced at Rs. 13,999 Xiaomi Mi3 is the powerful phone at this price range, its really a great deal to get the phone. It is only available for pre-booking on Flipkart till 21st July. Only customers who register before 21st July would be able to purchase the smartphone, says Xiaomi. After that the phone will be available for sale in the retail market. Stay connected with oceanup.com for more further updates and news about Xiaomi.