How to Connect PS4 DualShock Controller to Android Phones
If you are the one who love playing games on your smartphones, then this guide is for you. We are hereby discussing the way to connect PS4 controller to your Android device.
With the advancement in technology, we are all surrounded by lots of alternatives to connect controllers to your Android phone. The procedure for connecting the console is quite simple and doesn’t require a lot of effort. Unlike couple of years ago, where you had to root your device to unlock the extreme capabilities of the phone. These days, no rooting required.
Connecting PS4 Controller Via Bluetooth:
- The very first thing to do is Turn On the Bluetooth on your Android phone and tap on a search device or you can also look into a connected device, where it will ask for a pair new device option.
- Now on your PS4 controller, hold down the Share and PS button. After a couple of minutes, you will observe the light bar on your controller starts blinking which is a signal that the controller is looking for Bluetooth device.
- After this look into your android device, you will see the option Wireless Controller, tap on it and connect it.
- By doing this you have connected to your smartphone and the controller. Now you can play any game on your phone with the help of the controller.
However, apart from so many perks, these controllers have some flaws too which is impossible to ignore if you’re dealing with it on a regular basis. Let us make you aware of all the possible bugs which you might face while using the controller.
The issue which we heard so far is it makes your device hang. It is just impossible for you to do anything. The reason for this might be that the controller is disconnected from the device but it leads us to the point where nothing works on your phone. However in such condition prefer Bluetooth Auto Connect application. The purpose of this application is to connect the device automatically after every failure.
- The very first thing to do is download Bluetooth Auto Connect app. Make sure to enable the unknown source, by this only you will be able to download the Apk.
- After installing the app, go to Advanced Option > tap Connect Now.
Those who think connecting via Bluetooth is trouble, you can also connect it via wire. These controllers also allow you to remap the controls in the game. It means if you’re not comfortable with default layout you are free to change it accordingly. The controller offers flexibility.
Apart from certain minor flaws, these are the best suitable picks for those who love to play games on smartphones. The controller is handy and can be used at any time. We hope you will find this article useful and please do try the controllers on your device and make us know how your experience while using it is.