There was a lot of leaks and rumours from the sources but it has now finally revealed the Samsung Galaxy Tab Q in China. In Korea Galaxy W was unveiled and it has all same specification as Galaxy Tab Q. But dimensions wise it is different and this tab also have a leather type back similar to Galaxy W. Galaxy tab Q is the voice calling tab too. Samsung Galaxy Tab Q will be coming with Android 4.3 Jellybean OS and will have a 7 inch HD display with 720 x 1280 pixels Resolution. It has a 1.2Ghz Quad-core Processor which will be fast for handling all the apps and games.
Galaxy Tab Q comes with 8.0 Megapixel Camera with LED Flash and it also has a 2.0 MP front facing Camera as on a tablet it comes handy. There is no info on internal memory but there is an option of expanding the storage upto 64GB via a microSD card. This Tab supports 4G LTE-A and 3G HSPA+ network connectivity, more connectivity features include Bluetooth, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n at 2.4 + 5GHz, GPS GLONASS, NFC. It also has a 3200mAh battery for powering the Tab Q. Lets have a detailed look at the specs of this Tab.
- Android 4.3 Jellybean OS
- Dual Sim, both GSM SIM with Voice Calls
- 7 inch HD Display
- 720 x 1280 Pixels Resolution
- 1.2Ghz Quad-core Processor
- 8.0 MP auto focus rear Camera with LED FLash
- 2.0 MP front facing Camera
- 1GB RAM
- Internal Storage is expandable upto 64GB via microSD
- 4G LTE-A/3G HSPA+ network, Blutooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n at 2.4 + 5.0Ghz, WiFi Hotspot, GPS GLONASS, NFC
- USB Host, USB OTG
- 3200mAh Battery
Samsung Galaxy Tab Q comes in Black color, but maybe it would be possible to see this Tab in more colors. There is no price declared yet.