Creating 3D live Wallpapers on Android phone
Android phone brings up a lot amount of amazing customization option through which you can make your screen look al to more impressive. Today I am going to show you what is the process for making 3D live wallpaper. You can use your own photos on the same. There is no need to rely on limited images. 3D live wallpapers add a lot of amazing effects on your screen. Your home screen looks really great and you can just surprise your friends with the same.
Now, using a simple tool you can create up 3D live wallpaper right on your Android device and apply it on your screen. It is very easy to use, you just need to follow few simple steps. The live wallpaper will be slide up upward which will give a 3D type of effect. For that we are going to use a camera app which is going to use the 3D map for different point. Later on it is going to add different blur effects on the objects and you will get a bit 3D type of effect on the same. Through this simple app that I am going to mention later you can just make some good 3D parallax effect on your screen using your own custom photos. And if your device sensors are good then it will be a lot easier option for you to get the 3D type of effect.
You can get effects similar to what you get on Apple devices. One of the greatest benefits of having this app setup is that you do not have to root your phone. It works with the simple camera app and you can just make the best 3D image for the same.
Creating 3D Wallpaper:
- Download and install Dept Photo 3D Live Wallpaper on your mobile phone. You can simply found the same on Google Play. Just locate and install it.
- Once you are done with that you can use the stock Google camera app to create the kind of 3D photo you are looking for. Here you have to simply open up the images that you had take from the camera and you can use the same to make 3D photos. It is always good to take new photos to get the most accurate result.
- For that just launch the camera app first. Then swipe to the inside from the left side of the screen. Through which you can take images through different mode.
- Once you are done with that then choose Lens Blur.
- Now you have to hit the shutter button. And the animation effect will take place. You have to now lift the phone to the upside so that a motion can appear.
- Once you are done with creating a lens blur photo the next step is to configure the live wallpaper. For that you have to open the same in Dept Photo 3D software.
- Just open that and add the image in that. And then done. Your image is created. You can set the same as nice live wallpaper.