Xolo A550s IPS is the new budget smartphone by Xolo for its budget consumers. One more smartphone is added to the A series smartphones category. Xolo A550s IPS runs Android 4.2 Jellybean and is upgradable to Android 4.4 KitKat as the company promises. It offers a 4 inch IPS capacitive display with the resolution of 480 x 800 pixels for giving more quality viewing experience in the budget. The processor on which the phone is powered is a 1 GHz Dual-core MT6572M processor, which is quite fast and can handle the apps and games easily.
This budget smartphone also comes with a 5.0 Megapixel camera with LED Flash for sharper images and clear and brighter images in night with the LED Flash. There is also a VGA secondary camera for video calling. For multitasking and smoother operation there is 512MB of RAM onboard with 4GB internal storage for your media and installing apps and games on the phone. The storage can also be expanded upto 32GB with the help of a microSD card. let’s have a look at the specs of the phone in detail.
List of specification: Xolo A550S IPS:
- Android 4.4 KitKat OS with Vibe UI 2.0
- Dual-Sim with 4G LTE/ 3G HSPA+ Network Connectivity
- Both SIM GSM
- 4 inch IPS LCD capacitive Display
- 480 x 800 Pixels Resolution
- 1Ghz Dual-core MT6572M MediaTek Processor
- 5.0 MP main Camera with LED Flash
- 0.3 MP front facing Camera
- 720p Video Recording
- 512MB RAM
- 4GB Internal Storage, Expandable upto 32GB with microSD card
- Bluetooth, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Hotspot, GPS
- microUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Dimensions: 125 x 63.9 x 9.1mm
- 1400mAh Battery
Xolo A550S looks great in Black color and there is a white color option available for your A550S. There is leather like slightly curved back cover and is priced at Rs. 5,999.