Managing an entire hotel or motel is a stressful and time-consuming job, running a holiday rental is something that is even more complex and daunting. Especially since there are people from different locations that want diverse unit types, and there are also a lot of questions that people want to ask you. But, there is something that can assist you – vacation rental management software.
If you are thinking about using this software, you might be overwhelmed by the number of options you can choose from. But, fear not, this article can be quite helpful for your business! The text below will feature the top 4 platforms that you might want to choose and some things that you should consider when searching for a perfect platform. Let’s take a closer look at the list:
Top 4 Platforms to Choose From:
1. Uplisting – For Easy Imports
By choosing this software, you’ll be able to easily import all of your listings, reservations, as well as rates from websites in a matter of minutes – and it is even suitable for people who are not tech-savvy. One of the best features of this program is the calendar, especially since all of your reservations will be imported there.
There are also other, important features such as synchronized rates, reservations, and availability on various booking websites, and the best thing about these features? They are free. There is also a feature that allows automatic collection of the security deposits, lead time rate rules, as well as other things that come with the software.
2. Octorate – For Smaller Businesses
This program is quite simple, however, it is incredibly affordable and powerful, especially for smaller businesses. The program’s “Channel Manager” will help you connect with over 100 sites while the “Payment Manager” helps your guests process their payment in real-time – and some times, even before the guests arrive.
It will also allow you to talk to the clients in real-time, meaning that you can directly answer each question that comes from different platforms and people. Another interesting thing about it is that it has a Virtual Assistance, which means that people do not need to install an additional app, instead your clients could review the booking online and pay for the accommodation while staying secure.
3. Hostfully – For Larger Businesses
Now, if you truly want to have everything in one app, then definitely opt for this one. It can allow you to perform and complete various things including holding and filtering the locations, using helpful templates for your messages, you can set event notifications for the visitors, and you can choose to easily set the prices by using this platform.
Basically, the stuff you can perform with this software is unlimited, and it will be suitable for both hotel/motel owners, as well as rental agencies. The program also features a primary program, meaning that you can directly be connected to the major websites that people use for booking their accommodation. If you are interested in seeing what professional services you can opt for, check out Lodgify.
4. SabeeApp – Created For Hotels And Motels
This platform will offer you an app that can solve all your problems you should opt for this application that was created specifically for motels and hotels. However, other businesses can use it as well. The calendar lets you register as many units that you need and you’ll be connected to it right away, meaning that you do not need several accounts, but one on this app that will manage everything.
If there are several things that you need to take care of at once, do so by utilizing the secure app administrator, a reservation engine that not difficult to use, and an implemented cash gateway that is perfect for processing payment securely and quickly. Another thing that might interest you is that there is also a virtual assistant that can be useful for your guests.
What Key Features Does The Software Need to Have?
As previously mentioned, there are hundreds of options to choose from, that is why you should consider some things before choosing the software for your business. The things that you should definitely consider include:
- How Easy it is to Use it? – Although all apps will state that they are user-friendly, the most important thing that you should consider is how the interface and features work. When you first open a specific app, you should get a proper menu, features, pop-ups, and other things. It should not take a lot of time to determine this aspect of the program.
- Is it Connected to Other Apps And Sites? – The program you choose should be able to connect with other channels, applications, and websites. By being able to manage and control several channels at once from one app, you’ll easily save a lot of time and money on your efforts.
- Is it Smartphone-friendly? – People traveling all over the world will probably use their smartphones for everything. And, this is why it is important that the software has a mobile application. Now, this will not only allow you to manage all things that revolve around your business but, it will allow you to stay competitive.
- Is it Secure For Processing Payments? – Even if the interface is breathtaking, you should definitely check if it can process payments securely. It should provide you and your clients with encryption, meaning that they can make online payments that are secure and safe.
As you can see, there is a wide range of vacation rental management software that you can choose from, each with its own features and benefits. However, before you choose to opt for any of the platforms, make sure that you understand how it works, as well as check if they are secure and mobile-friendly.
So, now that you know what you should consider when choosing this software type, as well as what are some of the best ones you can choose from, do not waste any more time. Instead, start thinking about what your business needs are, hence, you’ll be able to choose a program that will fit those needs perfectly.