Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom Specification, Price and Release Date
Samsung today introduced the next variant of their flagship Galaxy S4 smartphone. It is ‘Galaxy S4 Zoom’ with 16 Megapixel rear camera offering 10x optical zoom. Running on Android 4.2 Jellybean OS Galaxy S4 Zoom comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protected 4.3 inch qHD Super AMOLED display offering 960 x 540 pixels resolution. Weighing just 206 grams and 15.4 mm thick in size the device is powered with 1.5 GHz dual-core processor and 1.5GB of RAM making the device capable to offer smooth and lag free performance. Being a Camera Smartphone the device comes with BSI Sensor powered 16 Megapixel rear camera with Xenon Flash and OIS offering 10x optical zoom. There is also a 1.9 Megapixel Front Facing camera allowing you to make video calls in HD quality. There are several new and Interesting Camera features introduced in the device allowing you use the camera more effectively.
As per storage Galaxy S4 comes with 8 GB onboard memory however only 5GB is available for user access. This can be expanded upto 64GB using MicroSD Card/. The new device will come in both 4G LTE and 3G variant with other connectivity options like Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n 5 GHz, Bluetooth v4.0, aGPS + GLONASS and NFC. Let’s check out the complete list of specifications:
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- 4.3 inch qHD Super AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 960 x 540 pixels resolution
- 1.5 GHz dual-core processor
- 1.5GB of RAM
- 16 Megapixel rear camera with Xenon Flash, BSI Sensor, OIS
- 10x optical zoom, [email protected] and [email protected].
- 1.9 Megapixel front-facing camera
- 8 GB internal memory (5GB available for user access)
- Expandable memory up to 64GB using microSD Card
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n 5 GHz, Bluetooth v4.0, aGPS + GLONASS and NFC
- 2,330 mAh battery
- Not announced yet.
- Not announced yet, may get release in Upcoming Event on June 20th 2013 in London