Videocon launches VStyle range of feature phones
Videocon mobile has launched new features phones in V-style series. There are 6 new features phones in this series which are Smart, Mega, Grande, Curve, Flip and Mini. All the phones are ranged between Rs.1000 to Rs.3000. The Vstyle portfolio has been launched under a campaign “India ka naya style”.
Now, let’s go through the specifications of all the phones in this series one by one:
- V-style Smart comes with preloaded Facebook and whatsapp apps. It is touch phone with an attractive ID. The phone is priced at Rs.2950.
- V-style smart has a ultra slim design and comes with 3 inch IPS display. The phone has 1.3 megapixel camera and leather like textured back cover. The phone is priced at Rs.1999.
- Vphone Grande comes with back cover blue and black colors options and a white panel is free inside the box. The phone is priced at Rs.1899.
- Vstyle Curve is a slim design phone with high gloss body. The phone is priced at Rs.1749.
- Vstyle Flip comes with flip cover which is seen in smartphone. The phone is priced at Rs.1749.
- Vstyle Mini has a same design which Vstyle phone has and it is a small size featured phone. The phone is priced at 1,299.
Videocon Mobile CEO Jerold Pareira said,” Today, consumers are much conscious about how their gadgets look and thus always look out for devices which feature style factor. Gone are the days of big, uninspiring and bulky devices, which are now replaced with stylish and functional feature rich devices. It is to address this emerging aspiration that we have introduced the V-Style feature phone range that offers best in class looks and features. With the V-style range the consumers will now not be embarrassed carrying their feature phone in their peer group as their own phone will compete with costly smartphones in terms of style, looks and features. With this range we bring back style in the feature phone category and introduce the range as a game changer”
The main moto of Videocon Mobile by launching this Vstyle series is they want to target youth buyers across India between the age group of 15-35 years.