Sony Xperia E3 and E3 dual with 4.5 inch Display, Kitkat and Snapdragon 400 announced
Sony Xperia E3 and Xperia E3 Dual are the two new smartphones announced by Sony today at the IFA 2014. Both these devices are the budget phones offering the best hardware features in the price. Sony Xperia E3 and E3 Dual come with Android 4.4 KitKat OS. It offers you a 4.5 inch FWVGA capacitive display and there is a Quad-core Snapdragon 400 processor running at 1.2 GHz clock speed.
Sony Xperia E3 also gives you a 5.0 MP rear Camera with LED Flash and there is a VGA front facing camera too. It comes with 1GB RAM and gives you a 4GB Internal Storage which can be further expanded upto 32GB via a microSD card. There’s a 2330mAh battery for powering the phone.
Sony Xperia E3 and E3 Dual specifications:
- Android 4.4 KitKat OS
- Dual-SIM with 4G LTE/3G HSPA+ Network Connectivity (Xperia E3 Dual)
- 4.5 inch LCD Capacitive Display
- 480 x 854 Pixels Resolution
- 1.2Ghz Quad-core Snapdragon 400 processor with Adreno 305 GPU
- 5.0 MP rear auto focus Camera with LED Flash
- 0.3 MP front facing Camera
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB internal Storage, Expandable upto 32GB with MicroSD card
- Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS
- 2330mAh Battery
Sony Xperia E3 would start rolling for the retail market in this Autumn 2014. The colors for the phone are Black, lime, Copper and White for the both phones.