Lenovo Vibe Z2 is the new smartphone in the Z series line up announced recently at the IFA 2014. It comes with Android 4.4 KitKat OS. There is a 5.5 inch HD IPS capacitive display with 600 cd brightness giving you the clear view in sunlight. It is powered by a 1.2 GHz Quad-core Snapdragon 410 processor with Adreno 306 GPU for gaming.
The Lenovo Vibe Z2 offers you a 13.0 MP rear camera with Sony Exmor sensor and LED Flash and a 5.0 MP front facing camera. The back camera gives you optical image stabilizing and BSI sensor. There is a 2GB RAM for multitasking and 32GB of Internal Storage for your apps and games and the other files which you commonly stores.
List of specification: Lenovo Vibe Z2:
- Android 4.4 KitKat OS with Vibe UI
- 5.5 inch HD IPS Capacitive Display
- 720 x 1280 Pixels Resolution
- 1.2Ghz Quad-core Snapdragon 410 processor with Adreno 306 GPU
- 13.0 MP rear auto focus Camera with Sony Exmor sensor and LED Flash
- 8.0 MP front facing Camera
- 1080p Video Recording
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB internal Storage
- 4G LTE /3G HSPA+ Network Connectivity
- Bluetooth 4.0 A2DP LE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, aGPS
- 3000mAh Battery
Lenovo Vibe Z2 is priced at $429 and gives you many color options like the White, Titanium and Gold color. The phone will roll out soon and will be available in all the retail markets.